*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestion: Group chat
« previous next »
: [1]
: Suggestion: Group chat  ( 3243 )
SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« : April 30, 2012, 06:19:36 AM »

Came across this when preparing another threesome groupsex invitation, because was often wishing that this feature would exist.

First .. what i did:
- Talked to a partner and came across the threesome idea
- partner told me that she/he has another one in chat who likes to join us.
- I add my chatpartner to groupsex members
- I ask the chatpartner for the other's name.. search her/ him ad add him to the Threesome group as well
 -then i switch the chat to the new groupsex member and tell her/him "[First chatpartner]told me you are interested in a threesome, i will invite you soon"
- then I swich back to [First chatpartner] . .telling him that [Second chatpartner]agreed and that i am going to invite soon.
- then i Do the invitation.
- Treesome starts.. if i use the chat now both partners can read it.

Now.. what i wish  :o :
-when you add people to the Groupsex group you can click a button "Invite all" to invite the others to your room. From that point you chat to all in the group
- it would be nice to add a feature & button "chat with all" to modify your chat to talk to both partners that are selected to join the room later on (the chat becomes available after you enter the room - i like to have it before we enter) and maybe .. after we left the room.. i often talk to both partners after we left.
- if i once chatted to the group (before entering the room) anyone who received the message should be also able to select the "Groupsex" Group to which the message was sent as a chatpartner.

I would love this Feature to be implemented - I hate this switching and chatting to 2 different partners that join a chat group later on - the eature is already there but cant be used early enough (and after).

Thanks for reading and letting me share,

Dee
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : April 30, 2012, 06:30:29 AM »

Dee, i'd like to suggest you to go and read this page http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1001.0.html about several idea on some chat restyle. maybe you can find out something interessing and add your personall idea.

SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« #2 : April 30, 2012, 06:35:40 AM »

Ahh Hentaiboy . .thanks for the link.. i will review that posts and add my ideas..
: [1]  
« previous next »
: