*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  S&M Can we have more sm and whips
« previous next »
: [1]
: S&M Can we have more sm and whips  ( 4096 )
phunker
: 5

« : May 05, 2011, 06:31:11 AM »

HI Iam shoure iam not the only one who has said this but pls more sm and a dark dungeon would help to   >:(
tell me who's with me or is it just me who likes kicking ass
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : May 05, 2011, 06:33:30 AM »

Welcome Phunker...

it's not my style but I know you are not alone... read this forum and you will notice there are a lot of people having the same wishes....
You just can go on asking and tell your friends to do the same.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : May 05, 2011, 04:11:11 PM »

I see it as much, much more then "kicking ass" but expanded SM functions would be welcome.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Yara_Lana
: 5

« #3 : August 05, 2011, 01:35:22 PM »

Ok... whiping is nice and i agree. But i also feel compelled to say that the laying on lap and spanking ass pose is one os the MOST DELICIOUS poses in the game! lol Fantastic! Perhaps would deserve a few more upgrades...
Runeman70
: 4

« #4 : August 07, 2011, 03:52:00 AM »

I'd also like to see more SM poses...and some more actions for the existing ones. I do agree it would be nice to have more dedicated SM rooms, but this would be better if you coul somehow interact with the implements in them (bindings, crosses, etc...) although I understand that this would probably be complicated from the developer's point of view. A couple of backgrounds would also be nice.

I was gratefully surprised when they added the last whipping pose, although I'd surely would like more actions for the submissive male. I'm a switch in RL (although I normally prefer to be submissive), so I'd also appreciate a variation of the pose with the male as top.

Well, at least it looks that we're seeing more SM content added, which is always good...and I agree with you, Yara_Lana: The spanking pose is really a very nice one...should be expanded with more actions  ;)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: