*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The dream tits...
« previous next »
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22
: Which one do you prefer? Please check the pictures carefully before voting!
Tits 1
Tits 2
Tits 3
Tits 4
Tits 5

: The dream tits...  ( 198479 )
Adera
: 3047

« #165 : November 21, 2011, 10:00:36 AM »

Very true considering i do exercise alot they arent bothersome at all its more just yes .. this is a factor for me. :P

Ehehe... well it can be hard to judge a guys eyes when they aren't meeting yours. ::)

I've practiced some martial arts, though now I go to the gym for group exercises like step up, aerobics or a class of African dancing.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #166 : November 21, 2011, 11:14:13 AM »

Ehehe... well it can be hard to judge a guys eyes when they aren't meeting yours. ::)

I've practiced some martial arts, though now I go to the gym for group exercises like step up, aerobics or a class of African dancing.

Very true that is hard. But luckily guys arent the only type I am interested in for play.
chasxxx
: 116

« #167 : December 04, 2011, 03:50:56 AM »

i have to give credit, i lifted the joke from rodney dangerfield, though i think i heard it before as well. and lmao @ Adera wishing hers was smaller. i just think of it as a large clit! <wink> i still say the nipples should come in varying diameters ans lengths. i think bear is onto something with premiums having larger/thicker options and maybe balls. i had more to say, but it's 2am almost and i just zoned out. i have to agree with the natural crowd. i have enjoyed in my time a full gamut of tits. everything from a sock half-filled with jello to a balloon stretched over a tennis ball (not natural, obviously. bad boob job), ad i have enjoyed them. i think bear said it about as long as they are sensitive. i love seeing my partner aroused and cumming, and anything that works to that end is good (almost).
TightFit74
: 2415

« #168 : December 05, 2011, 01:12:10 PM »

Besides their eyes, which are indeed the mirrors of the soul, I look at how a woman walks and moves. If her tread is athletic, smooth, sensual, self-confident, I can find it much more important and appealing as how big her chest is or how tight her butt..

It's mosly the energy someone emits that draws me closer. Someone can look perfect, walk perfect and say just the right thing, if that isn't congruent with how they appear, the body language below the skin so to speak, they are rather a turn-off instead of a turn on...

The most beautiful is a person, any person, when they smile spontaniously. When you see the face lift up, sprakles in the eyes, mouth widening to a smile... Everyone is beautiful when they smile whole-hearted...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bluedenim
: 3007

« #169 : December 05, 2011, 04:02:22 PM »

I definately like 1 the most since they look most natural, 2 is okay but the rest looks more or less unnatural.
:'( :'( :'(
I voted 4 because mine......sob! are you saying I'm deformed? Mine aren't quite that big, but the shape.......

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
islandsun
: 1597

« #170 : December 05, 2011, 04:07:50 PM »

@ Tight  what about spelling does that count ;D   wink > grin Canadain slurpy lick !
bluedenim

« #171 : December 05, 2011, 04:11:33 PM »

@ Tight  what about spelling does that count ;D   wink > grin Canadain slurpy lick !

You leave his spontanious sprakles alone!  ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #172 : December 05, 2011, 04:14:27 PM »

bludenim, if the breasts are smaller it's possible but not with the weight the ones in the images seem to have.
islandsun
: 1597

« #173 : December 05, 2011, 05:27:03 PM »

@bluedenim its not that part that  :-X
TightFit74
: 2415

« #174 : December 06, 2011, 10:29:16 AM »

@ Sunny it's not the words, it's what you read between the lines.. ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
NewGurl
: 433

« #175 : December 14, 2011, 02:39:56 PM »

The breasts are all ok, but we need a variation where the nipples are different, my nipples are long, longer than represented on here. Besides there are numerous sized and shapes of nipples that could be included
bluedenim

« #176 : December 14, 2011, 02:44:06 PM »

The breasts are all ok, but we need a variation where the nipples are different, my nipples are long, longer than represented on here. Besides there are numerous sized and shapes of nipples that could be included

Yea, some nipples are better for hanging nipple-clamps on aren't they?

NewGurl
: 433

« #177 : December 14, 2011, 02:48:23 PM »

Yes they are, Ha Ha Ha
bluedenim

« #178 : December 14, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »

Yes they are, Ha Ha Ha

and to think I thought you were role-playing!

Bear
: 3856

« #179 : December 14, 2011, 03:14:38 PM »

Nipple clamps on a thin chain looped  down thru a ring on a spreader bar...  :P

The you are talking.  8)

: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22  
« previous next »
: