*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  When new poses and updates coming ????
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: When new poses and updates coming ????  ( 19173 )
Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« : May 13, 2011, 11:05:12 PM »

Been awhile...RIGHT ???  !!!?

Cuz I have tons of A$ waithing to spend here (Sighs).
« : May 13, 2011, 11:11:52 PM Sandra88 »

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : May 14, 2011, 12:48:38 AM »

Problem is sweetie that if you have A$ they already have your real $ and are under no real obligation to you at that point.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #2 : May 14, 2011, 06:12:11 AM »

@  JD            Oh bummer....are they realy that costumer unfrendly as people say here  !???

Come on A-Team guys...so much to do  :-\

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
Adera
: 3047

« #3 : May 14, 2011, 08:15:37 AM »

I've got quite a lot of A$ too and nothing worth the money to spend it on. Tom did create the thread about "perfect tits" so I guess they might be working on some customization options for us which would be nice even if I mostly want more penetration poses for MS.
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : May 14, 2011, 09:50:29 AM »

mmm wouldn't mind them modifying a few of the MS poses like we have talked of too... definitely a few things missing there

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : May 14, 2011, 11:06:05 AM »

Sandra honey, I was a premium for a full year. After I expired I decided I would let my account linger a bit, logging in only enough to keep my account from being flagged inactive while I waited for them to come up with new FF and FFF positions.

My count is at 1, the FF dance, which as we all know came out awhile ago.

Technically they came out with the FFM reworks of poses I already have, but since I'm not into the M I don't count them since I've got no reason to spend my A$ on them.

After my year as a premium and almost two months since I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to be waiting awhile, because the patterns they are showing are patterns they have been showing for quite awhile.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #6 : May 14, 2011, 11:24:26 AM »

The sad part Janine is that it appear red they finally got it right... then everything dried up for FF crowd
(not discounting the shemales besides)

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : May 16, 2011, 11:21:37 AM »

@ Adera: Unfortunately I don't believe this. If they are creating more body options, why do they only ask for perfect tits? I love them, but they look awful on my body, lol.

Indeed, more body options would be great and is absolutely needed. But I don't believe they ask us :-[

ken77
: 4

« #8 : May 16, 2011, 03:52:58 PM »

I would like to see more gay and shemale poses.Shouldnt  be too hard to convert from the standard male and female poses,would be nice to see that for 3ome.The number of gay and bi subscibers are increasing.I for one would love have to the same poses for mm and m/ms.And i would definitely buy them and my partners online would too.please consider this.thank you for your time.

Best to all Ken77
Lover

« #9 : May 16, 2011, 04:07:04 PM »

Welcome Ken :)

Be sure to have a big support for your wishes. Also ask your partners to post here, we need much more voices to be heard.

mantoy
: 1

« #10 : May 17, 2011, 01:19:24 AM »

I  agree with ken77 we do need more poses for  MM and MMM .  Most of the poses fo r MF and MMF could be converted for group males.
So PLEASE more poses for gay men.

Mantoy
TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : May 17, 2011, 04:38:15 AM »

Welcome Ken77 and Mantoy
glad to see the male gay population of the game voice themselves. Their voice has been silent for months of not longer. The only way I feel you get through to the dev team, is to make a lot of noise wth as many people as posible. Good luck! And there is a large group that supports your requests. MM and MMM poses have been left unmeddled for much too long

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
apollo13nut
: 262

« #12 : May 17, 2011, 09:12:19 AM »

I also want to welcome you Ken77 and Mantoy. We need all the voices we can get for joint cases (better clothes, etc), but the gay community so far has been lesbians only, leaving gay males quiet and ignored for too long. Welcome, and fight hard for what you want. You have my support!
Lover

« #13 : May 17, 2011, 10:12:59 AM »

Perhaps if more gay men are posting here we all men get more clothes ;)

If you look around you will notice we're all having the same wishes. No matter if you are homo, bi, shemale or straight. We also support each other in new positions. So keep posting and we all can speak with one voice - probably the only way to get our desires fulfilled.

Bear

« #14 : May 17, 2011, 10:20:47 AM »

Indeed... best we can do is try to support those wishes .... the MM crowd has been very quiet  here... I have often said to be specific...in your requests... if you see an adaptable pose point it clearly...just asking for more may get you something undesirable. ::)

One worries that the their collection of dildos is too extensive  :o... and you end up with the surplus since the FF have said enough

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: