*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Public Rooms for Voyeurs and Sex in Public Places
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Public Rooms for Voyeurs and Sex in Public Places  ( 13254 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : August 31, 2011, 03:53:00 AM »

A peepeng show is a good idea.....singles, couple or group who wanna be watched by other achat user really can love it. Plus, a place where all the people can meet each other sounds good, but maybe the games gonna lag a little.....maybe, it's better if peoples who wanna talk togheter can create a private room to meet and have theyr time togheter.

mmmh, thinking about this, the two option can be mmixed and that's can be really funny!  ;D

wetandjuicy6
: 4

« #16 : September 01, 2011, 11:55:15 PM »

I think that idea would be brilliant! I have been saying it for a long time, great way to actually interact with the other users all at once, maybe make it for Premium only of course. Ya know, sometimes, the more, the merrier  ;)
alstott
: 635

« #17 : September 02, 2011, 02:23:12 AM »

Yeah yeah open the door to this club...but who will be the door keeper?...who'll be saying...no no you not coming in...you're not dressed correctly hahaha...for real...i wish we had a room like this...more people more fun...sometimes

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
hentaiboy69

« #18 : September 05, 2011, 03:35:45 AM »

mmmh, make it only for premium surely help to reduce the amount of peoples.
about the room, once it 's created u can't join in......i think this can be a place where friends, lover or spouse can meet and have a good time togheter, talking or whatelse. a good method can be to apply a filter to the room. example: only italian peoples, only shemale or whatelse u have in your mind.

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #19 : September 05, 2011, 07:49:39 AM »

How about access only for premium members with watching open for all and participating on invite only.
It works a bit like this:
You're a premium AChat member.
You open the list of "public" rooms, choose one and enter.
While lounging on a couch you see a friend (or perhaps two friends) having a good time, there are other couples working up a sweat as well.
You send your friend(s) a request to join them. Both agree and you form a threesome with them.

The voyeurs on the couches/chairs/whatever would be dressed and can perhaps cheer, whistle or applaud and rub themselves over or inside their clothes.

From here the step to a social club where people can go to dance, consume beverages and do drunken things like throwing up, falling over etc. and chat in general (and take someone to the toilets/broom-closet/alley in the back/abandoned office for some quick relief) is relatively small.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
hentaiboy69

« #20 : September 05, 2011, 08:54:59 AM »

That can be a good idea, Ardeur! but how the rooms work!? a permanent place around achat or a player had to create it!?

and about the club.....maybe it's better to create more then 1, so peoples whit low connection don't have to load to much info. plus, if somethingh like this is gonna to be released, really need a video performance setting (resolution, effect, ecc...), so u can easly make the client work faster

islandsun
: 1597

« #21 : October 04, 2011, 04:58:00 PM »

Yes acommon room would be great for all the teasing , multi conversations w group of friends ! hehehe  ::) little butt smacking and he knows who he is !
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: