*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  we need more mm and mmm
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: we need more mm and mmm  ( 13619 )
Harkness
: 2

« #15 : September 28, 2011, 11:11:06 AM »

Yes we need more mm poses.

Maybe adapt some of the poses from other combinations to mm. Missionary, blowjob, legs up, surprise from behind, kneeling spoons, deep impact, sitting joy, handjob from behind.

Let's try and keep this topic active and maybe we'll get something.

More clothes and face/hair for guys would be good too. All the guys look the same.
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #16 : September 28, 2011, 01:45:05 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Harkness. I agree there are a lot of existing poses That could be adjusted to fit for MM and MMM groups. It's unfortunate that threads like these tend too vanish after a short period because there are very few (if any), strong voices for the gay community that frequently remind the developers what they are lacking for certain demographics. I hope you become an active member of our discussions in the future. :)

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #17 : September 29, 2011, 12:53:38 AM »

Welcome Harkness.... please, please, please tell me your name is in reference to Captain Jack Harkness of Doctor Who fame!

Also Keiko hit it perfectly. The reason mm and mmm is so underrepresented is because is it so underrepresented. The developers have no one telling them the positions are wanted.

It was much the same for ff and fff back when I joined, and I feel I can honestly take some personal pride in how far the ff, fff cause has come since I started reminding the developers we were here, we were queer, and we had disposable income.

It will never be EQUAL, because they need to appeal to the broadest demographic to keep themselves solvent, but if you keep in the mix, and keep reminding them of your presence I CAN say you'll make a difference.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Harkness
: 2

« #18 : September 29, 2011, 10:47:01 AM »

That's me Captain Jack.

Kinda let's those in the know know why I want more mm poses.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #19 : September 30, 2011, 01:04:21 AM »

If there's anyone who would know the poses.  ;)

Always loved Jack, kinda dug Torchwood BECAUSE they didn't shy away from the same sex stuff. I mean they had Gwen kissing another girl by the second ep, not to mention Tosh.

Now a days the girl love is to low I've had to get my fixes through Yuri Anime.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Urmel007
: 33

« #20 : November 02, 2011, 12:58:22 PM »

arw ... halloween special, but no new mm or mmm poses ... *puppyeyesmaking* ... plzzzzzzzz
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #21 : November 03, 2011, 08:27:36 AM »

you guys should have voted for snoodling when i had it up man
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: