*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Ignore notifications?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Should there be notifications to ignore/un-ignore?
Yes, this would be so helpful   -6 (54.5%)
No, that's lame   -4 (36.4%)
You can remove people from ignore?   -1 (9.1%)
: 11

: Poll: Ignore notifications?  ( 5569 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : July 18, 2011, 09:53:41 PM »

Alright, this one will sound strange, but I would love to hear other people's thoughts. I'm sure we all have put someone on ignore for one reason or another. I know I'm on a few ignore lists myself only because you get that "Sorry, you are on my ignore list" auto-response. The question I have is should there be a notification (like the one for gifts) that says "I am sorry, but I have added you to my ignore list" and a secondary one to tell you when you've been removed like "I am happy to report that you are no longer on my ignore list" or something like that....I have taken some people off of ignore here and there, so I feel informing them (and have it be able to go through even if you are on their ignore list too) would be a great addition, but that's just me.
WilliamXS
: 63

Go for it...you might not have a second change

« #1 : July 19, 2011, 12:00:35 AM »

Hmmmm ,yes it might be helpfull .

I sure did some ignoring  and unignoring too.
Why not add a little message with it...the why or an apology with it maybe. :)
And yes apolllo in case the person has  ignored YOU too , than it will not work...but the concept sounds good.
Maybe the AChat Team can make a option for that aswell ,if both sides did a ignore and you decided to unignore a person !!?.

Kinda lets kiss and forget ;)

PS: Might be nice if a request for Friends, lover or spouse comes along with a little message

« : July 19, 2011, 01:27:31 AM WilliamXS »

Everyone has a moment that life goes by in a flash.....make it interesting.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : July 19, 2011, 01:33:32 AM »

Since I doubt I am on any ignore list (jk, jk, donĀ“t shoot me.. ;D)...

I'll support any idea that enhances the communication within the game. I think it is a good idea, though I would like to see the message more neutral. If someone just insulted me bad enough to be put on ignore, I am not going to apologize for doing so. The message should indicate the fact the person was moved there, and leave it at that.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : July 19, 2011, 09:07:19 AM »

well I can only say that is a terribly polite worded phrase for ignore... I am never sorry if they have pushed me to a point to use that button. :-\

Pandora
: 38

« #4 : July 19, 2011, 03:54:28 PM »

So far the only people on my ignore are the spam inviters. Unless my list gets full, I dont plan on taking any of them off.  But thats interesting, I didnt know you got a message when you were put on someones elses list. Good to know.  ;D

The universe tends to unfold as it should.
Kat101
: 9

« #5 : July 22, 2011, 08:10:58 AM »

Geeeez I know I'm a real bitch when it comes to the list...but I have at least 10 mile's of 10 incher's in my ignore list..
Adera
: 3047

« #6 : July 22, 2011, 04:57:58 PM »

Its a long time since I last put anyone on my ignore list, I've taken to just "ignore" them.
« : July 22, 2011, 05:32:33 PM Adera »
Cats
: 36

purrrrr me hazz fun

« #7 : August 14, 2011, 05:36:11 PM »

well i do ignore ppl but then if they do not read what i have as my status it is there own doin they end up there so i don't rlly care if im a bitch  cos of it.

btw if a am i am proud of it... ;D

it means i stand up for my self and my opinions :D

life is simple u have to make choises  and dont look back
: [1]  
« previous next »
: