*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shemale poses etc.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shemale poses etc.  ( 7207 )
Teri
: 4

« : July 20, 2011, 06:42:09 PM »

After a recent post asking for opinions on why shemales seem to be being overlooked when it comes to new poses (when so many could be easily adapted from the male/female poses) I was annoyed to get a reply from susy_a (administrator) stating that there were other more important priorities to consider before my suggestion. A polite reminder to the "powers that be", we pay the same membership rates as everyone else, and although a minority here we add variation to the scene and should have at least SOME consideration rather than none. So come on people....look at some of the shemale suggestions a little more closely and help us out occasionally. Thank you.
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : July 21, 2011, 12:33:17 AM »

First and foremost Teri, welcome. I am sorry to say that in this particular case, I must take suzy_a's side. The reasoning is simple: the team has other projects already started. They have reached a point where we get 2 new  updates per week (on average, sometimes it's 1 one week and 2+ the following week). Aside from their projects that they started, other requests are/were made before yours and if they feel those suggestions have merit, they will be tackled first....think of it this way: You go to a store and there are 15 people in front of you, how would those 15 people feel if the store took YOU first? They were waiting before you.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : July 21, 2011, 06:20:18 AM »

There is also the marketplace factor.

For me FF and FFF are my target market, but I realized right away that what I termed the "het set" (those who can use/enjoy MF, MMF, MFF) are the larger percentage of their target market. So while I would like at least a monthly FF or FFF update I do not expect to clock in at the same numbers as the het set.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Creeda41
: 2

« #3 : May 29, 2012, 10:25:31 AM »

I also would love to see many of the numerous poses adapted for shemales. I know that FF and FM is the target but a little extra effort on bringing these poses forward would be great for everyone. I haven't had a online session (and I have had quite a few) where I haven't hooked up with a heterosexual males or a lesbian  female. So please make this happen for everyone. Thank you.  Kisses from a huge fan :-*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : May 29, 2012, 10:29:48 AM »

Wellcome to the forum, Creeda! It's really long time i don't had see you around, so let me say you wellcome whit a massive hug from this hot and crazy forum!

About new poses for shemale, well, more peoples hope we can have them soon and (really wellcomed!) someone is trying to suggest some new one. so, if you have any ideas on them, they are really wellcome!

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #5 : May 29, 2012, 10:56:16 AM »

Hello to all kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum.

And may I welcome too Creeda41 and Teri for joining us here ( maybe "Massive Hug" will have to wait a room  ;D )

Anyway.
Of course, as Transgender myself , I would very like to have all thoses poses availables for men with women.
But I surely am very happy also to have, just the possibility to have the "gender" I am available!

I also think that the development's Team did, do ( and I am sure will ) a wonderfull work, both on the many poses we have, us and those who are arousing about having intercourses with us, because, yes we have less than some other, but we still have many to please.
And for the choice of the poses developped for us ( that open a large panel of hugs and kinky actions to us )

I may understand both considerations, technical ( because it seem to be very complicated to develop an adjustement for Shemale, some actions are just unadaptated to us ) and economical, for we are, I think it's a fact, a minority regarding to heterosexual peoples or even Lesbian peoples.
And developing ( with much work and time spent ) for few, may be, of course not be the priority. And not very fun for Developer's team because of less feedback ( because we are fewer )

Anyway, we did have some really enjoyable releases ( think that just the two last releases were concerning about us ( Transgender ) with Women ) : "Against the Wall" and " Rub from Behind"

So I think that Developer's Team is really concerning with us ( and I speak only of what I know, but I am sure they are also with other "minorities" as Gay men may be regarding the main heterosexual population ) and really think about our wellfare.

Also that is many other projects running, jewelry, the wonderfull clothes releases from creators .

So yes, even the DreamWorld is not perfect, but think also that having fewer poses availables, we save a lot of A$. For exemple, having all poses ( including Group's poses ) cost me less with my "Shemale" Avatar to get all poses ( not including Group's ones ) with my Girly Avatar.
Of course will I, if releases, buy also all posses with my main Avatar  :P ( kinky I am, I dream to have particular ones )
But I am sure that with time, and patience, we will have the fun availables to us, because I really think that AChat's Gods are very concerned to improve the DreamWorld to a perfect level. I just think it take many time and many work.

So sorry Teri, but I am not agreeing you.

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : May 29, 2012, 11:29:50 AM »

Welcome Creeda,

Though to newcomers it may seem as if there are not a lot of poses available for Shemales, the development team have been working very hard for the last 6 months, to adapt new MF poses as soon as they could to make them available. I really want to point out this development. Before releases for shemales were scarse, as were poses for other minoritie (FF&MM)

AChat acknowledged this was purely an econimal reason. The members on forum kept their voice up for a long time and asked for poses to be altered or new ones to be released for the LGBT members of the community. That call was heard and deserves a compliment at the development team. I am emphasising two things: make yourself be heard, in detail and be patient and relentless. Don't give up nor expect to a change in things tomorrow. For ideas about what poses you would like to see, check out these threads:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1645.0.html
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1644.0.html

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : May 29, 2012, 04:19:38 PM »

Welcome Terri and Creda...  great to see new members join us ...  will look forward to more of your posts for ideas and views.

I appreciate it must be frustrating when you see so many MF poses available compared to yours but bear with the Achat Gods , they are working hard to improve the game experience for us and have created new poses, upgrades and clothing for the shops..  also bear in mind that econmically it makes sense to look after the majority members interests first..  it is a business afterall.

In saying that, new poses do get created for minority groups .. its just a case of waiting your turn.  In the meantime, any ideas or upgrades you would like the Achat Gods to consider, please find the appropriate topic and post away .
You will make some great friends in this Crazy Matrix world.

Enjoy and have fun now :)

PS  Either of you into football ... check out off topic/  quiz etc.. / funny bet   :)     Join a camp and in with fun  hehe :D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #8 : May 29, 2012, 05:52:28 PM »

Well I must add that the developers have made a genuine effort over the past 6 months to meet the  LBGT communities desire.  A stronger balance has been made in pose releases.  In time perhaps we will see the discrepancies decrease even more. However, I have often stated that focused voices of the group are heard here, please get active in the Shemale and their Lovers threads and join the discussion of what you'd like to see adapted.

Adera
: 3047

« #9 : May 30, 2012, 01:59:50 AM »

I think we get quite a few releases considering the difference in population.

The problem I see with many poses we get are that we mostly get the poses from MF and FF that are easily adaptable for MS or FS, these poses can be quite good but often does not complement the pose range we already have have.

MF and FF sometimes get these poses that are tailored for their couplings and cannot be made for t-girls without quite some work being put into the pose to make it work. This is where I think we should get some tailor made poses as well, and we do, but not as often.
Bear
: 3856

« #10 : May 30, 2012, 08:12:31 AM »

True Adera,... but there has been little input and development of ideas on specific poses suggestions for the shemales. If I work on one,... and it comes to fruit I expect just rewards.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: