*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The "WTF Development Team?" Thread.
« previous next »
: [1]
: The "WTF Development Team?" Thread.  ( 4769 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : July 21, 2011, 06:59:04 AM »

After bumping the FF thread I found myself reading through it and was taken back to the release of the FF Strap On 69 pose, something that for me was an all time "WTF Development Team?" moment.

This is not meant to be, and should not turn into a bashing thread, but rather quoting specific examples from the past of implements that were not just not wanted, but so not wanted you wondered what they were thinking to release them.

Now please be detailed. Saying the male undies isn't enough, but saying "The mankinis" is, but the more detailed the better.

Like with the FF Strap on 69, it was bad because strap ons have no nerve endings to be stimulated by the actions of oral sex, and while some women certainly do get a psychological thrill seeing the other sucking their strap on with both doing it that thrill would be minimized/nullified.

Again, and more specifically to Susy_A and et all, this is NOT to bash, but rather just like we say what we want to see I was hoping this thread could say what we do NOT want to see. Giving you detailed ideas of what we are NOT looking for.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : July 21, 2011, 09:43:05 AM »

Well to speak of the MF side of things what I might not like, others may actually find a thrill in.

The obvious disappointing pose as the "worm". I haven't met any one who actually enjoys it...and I personally avoided it when I saw reviews ridiculing it here on the forum.  I never bought it and never will... so pondering what I do have and find the biggest disappointment was the Kneeling Lovers.

We had been clamoring here on  the forum for months to have   something more sensitive,... erotic oriented in foreplay. A pose of sensual exploration, to caress, fondle, kiss, embrace while the build up had a chance to grow.  When that pose first showed up I was excited and jumped at ti immediately...then stared at shock in that initial test with robot girl.

That constant grinding got to me at once. Maybe it was because I was looking for that perfect foreplay pose at the time, but I knew it still wasn't there.The 2 avatars in motion were like rubbing on a raw nerve of disappointment...Every option but the male's kiss a constant thrusting of hips.. It had such potential of sensual play...still does if they corrected it (see pose update request thread under man and woman)

apollo13nut
: 262

« #2 : July 21, 2011, 11:17:07 AM »

What about the pricing scheme on some things? They released that new room a long time ago, the Sky Line View one and priced it at A$899...then 2 months later, they give us the Interrogation Room and it's only A$349? Serious, WTF is with that?

Of course, another one that comes to mind is when they released "Play with the boobs."  A friend of mine preferred the smaller breasts of the 2 for customizing, but the play with the boobs inflated them to the biggest size...she complained on the forum and Tom replied "That's the way it is"...she got mad and posted a tirade and they said they would make it work with smaller breast size....almost a year later and they still haven't done so.
Janine Dee

« #3 : July 21, 2011, 05:10:07 PM »

Hey, on this thread it's all about what didn't work for you. Sure someone else may have thoroughly enjoyed whatever it is we might be complaining about, but the idea I had for here was a place to say what we didn't like, since this too could help improve the game.

For Bear, re-emphasizing the desire for sensuous play is one of those things that can not he overstated.

For Apollo... umm are you complaining about a price drop? I'm sorry dear, but I'm confused. On the breast play issue however I totally agree, and still hope they will have it one of those poses they update.

Though preferably after coding a FF breast play version.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #4 : July 22, 2011, 09:49:11 AM »

Actually Janine I have always considered the lack of a FF breast play a WTF issue... ???

I would certainly be more then happy to wait on the sidelines if they worked at providing that,.. the gentle massage and a reworked version of kneel lovers for the FF crowd.

Pricing certainly would be done on rooms as to potential appeal. Certainly the interrogation room is more rp related, and probably was perceived as less desirably then the setting of the skyline room. There is a pretty significant difference between the 2. 

apollo13nut
: 262

« #5 : July 22, 2011, 11:02:27 AM »

No, I wasn't complaining about the price drop. I was complaining that 1) The prices aren't equal and 2) A$899 is WAY TOO MUCH...the room is over priced and they only gave us the 2 so far....but there's new backgrounds every month?
Janine Dee

« #6 : July 22, 2011, 05:17:03 PM »

I didn't buy it so I can't really comment. My pricing issues have come up when they make say the same item in four colors and then sell each one separately.

Maybe if they had where you could buy each one, or a discount for a package deal.

An example being say four items at A$50 or all four for say A$150.

As far as the room, the price was a BIG sticking point, for me included. So maybe the A$349 is a sign that they are coming up with more realistic prices?

It probably will come down, but I know that it was probably a good 8-9 months before FF poses I paid A$100 or so for are now A$50.

You always pay more to have things earlier.

As far as the FF sensuous poses... absolutely. It sort of plays into the continuing requests for toyless poses, but it seems everyone across the board wants more to their play then the race to orgasm. Which is a WTF since the sensuous play is so very overlooked.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #7 : July 22, 2011, 05:39:37 PM »

A wtf moment for me was the MS Hot Seat... I was hoping for a pose where I received and not the other way around. When I saw the thumbnail I got my hopes up but then I zoomed in I saw what it really was all about. Then came the Mouth Fuck where I can fuck a guys mouth... if a man wants to give me oral sex like that I rather lean back and enjoy than me shoving my dick into his mouth. Anyway I haven't bought any of those poses.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: