*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dildo Scenes
« previous next »
: [1]
: Dildo Scenes  ( 4044 )
wildflower
: 11

sexual freedom

« : August 17, 2011, 01:50:14 AM »

In my rl i'm hetero, but here i can live my fantasys with other womans. Unfortunately it gives not enough poses with dildos play...just a few. All the others with strap on fuck ...thats not my idea of lesbian sex....but may im wrong. Its just my opinion, i dont want copy a man...i just want caressing, licking, fingering and kissing and have lot of fun with a dildo game....[/b]
Cats
: 36

purrrrr me hazz fun

« #1 : August 17, 2011, 01:57:11 AM »

nice u put it back forth again but tht is already in the list see what is goin on in there might be handy

life is simple u have to make choises  and dont look back
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : August 17, 2011, 08:34:12 AM »

Wildflower? Are you asking for more use of the hand held dildos versus the strap on? Because while most women I've spoken too want more poses that are entirely toyless with the kissing, licking, caressing and other wonderful variations on that theme.

Though if they NEED dildo poses I'm hoping they come out with more with the double ender.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
wildflower
: 11

sexual freedom

« #3 : August 17, 2011, 08:52:26 AM »

yes that what i mean. When i go to a room with a man, we have loads of options do i the same with a woman, have no gentle forplay or a really nice kissing scene...thats not fair...same problems by the group scenes...its really a pity that gives two sorts of humans...lol...in kind of sexual questions its okay...lol
Adera
: 3047

« #4 : August 23, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »

I would actually like some more dildo poses with women and other shemales. If it where to be handheld toys I would like bullets or some other teasingly good toys, for penetration I would like poses with double ended dildos, strap-ons or feeldoes.

I think the best way to add something like feeldoes would be an option for females to wear them instead of a strap on, butt plugs could be added in a similar way. Though... it would be fun with a pose where the one giving has a remote controlled toy somewhere that the other girl can activate. :P

I think a fun double ended dildo pose would be one where one of the participants has more control over the dildo than the other, like if one girl is laying on her back and the other positioned so she can move easier.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: