*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  changing clothin
« previous next »
: [1]
: changing clothin  ( 4772 )
Cats
: 36

purrrrr me hazz fun

« : August 18, 2011, 04:05:30 AM »

it would be nice if we can take of clothing slowly  in a room instead of goin clothed into full nude i mean let us be able to take off someting piece at the time like for role players it would make it more fun ;D

life is simple u have to make choises  and dont look back
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #1 : August 19, 2011, 09:05:26 AM »

im sure they could do a right-click "remove top" deal but sexy stripping and stuff would probably be impossible for them to implement, (the clothes are basically rigid shapes that have been fit perfect to the body, probably really hard to make clothing that rolls off people in this kind of game)

i hope theyre thinking about making a sequel game or something though, if they started a lot from scratch they could implement all these body tyoes and stuff before theyre at the point where they would need to redraw thousands of things for bigger tits
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #2 : August 20, 2011, 12:55:18 PM »

They could make the animations for the bodies and semi-animate the clothing, like when taking off a shirt/sweater/top make the body do the full movement of pulling it over your head and dropping it besides you, but make the clothing go in stages like bare belly, bare chest (with optional wobble when female), over the head (let hair drop back down if long enough), one arm free, arms down & clothing slips to the floor, clothing is off (and possibly show it lying on the floor somewhere in the room).
That way it would be far less complicated then making full animations as you can skip the most bothersome part (animating the clothing bunching up and sliding off).

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
sandra001
: 32

MSN Messenger - sandraaaa1951@live.fr
« #3 : August 20, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »

good ideas :)
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #4 : August 20, 2011, 01:45:41 PM »

I've got a few good friends that attend the same college I'm going to who are game art, design and animation majors. So from what I've learned about 3D animation from them is that if the game does not have a physics engine, then all animations must be made by hand. So removing clothes or having long hair move realistically would be nearly impossible to do by hand. Which is why clothing just appears/disappears and why hair remains short and hard, lol. Even with a physics engine, I am told animating clothing is still one of the most complicated projects to re-create accurately to the real world's law of physics. And unfortunately I don't think one single generic "disrobe" animation will work with all the different shirts, dresses, corsets, skirts, jeans, etc. If there is anyone here who is experienced in computer animation, I would like to know if my assumptions are accurate.

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #5 : August 20, 2011, 01:53:17 PM »

Of course one generic animation won't do, I did limit the items in my example to pieces that go over your head, right?   ;) :-*

And this engine may have a limited amount of physics as the "Lara"-braid is sort of animated, I have no clue whether that is done by hand or by physics, though. Physics would make animating much less of a hassle, I can imagine, as you can have all the loose parts move according to how the frame moves instead of animating every wobble.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #6 : August 20, 2011, 08:54:38 PM »

i think 3d other game has a physics engine, not sure. its totally not worth it with all their customization because if you make breasts too big or something they usually pass right through the partner
« : August 20, 2011, 08:56:35 PM Unhealer »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: