*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wardrobe/Changing Room "pose"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wardrobe/Changing Room "pose"  ( 4423 )
Minca
: 8

« : September 05, 2011, 04:18:50 PM »

Hello everyone! One aspect I really enjoy is being able to change clothing and styles, and with that being said I believe there is some room for improvement. I would love to see, as inspired by a conversation with a new friend of mine, a wardrobe option added. The idea would be to save whole outfits you have constructed so that you can change between them more easily.

This also inspired the idea, and wish, for a "Changing Room" pose. If you could have a selection of saved outfits ready, you could really utilize them by hiding one member inside a changing booth. The animations could have them exiting the doors and showing off their outfit, with the other to have a seat and enjoy the show. While hidden in the booth, that player could select sexier outfits to show off, to the cheering of the waiting person.

I think this could be a lot of fun, and would be happy to see something like this. Thank you for your time everyone!
« : September 06, 2011, 05:48:42 PM Minca »
Avalucia
: 36

Do you think me wicked?

« #1 : September 05, 2011, 07:57:12 PM »

It would be very nice to change outfits on the fly, instead of always having to go to the character editor. This would be especially nice if one has friends that like certain outfits.

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #2 : September 05, 2011, 08:05:10 PM »

Minca, glad to see you found your way to the forums!  :D I would love to have a wardrobe option or even just a place I can save my favorite outfits that I custom assemble. It's sometimes difficult to get my outfit to look exactly the way I had it before when I change back from something else.

alstott
: 635

« #3 : September 05, 2011, 11:55:35 PM »

Welcome to the Forum Minca...hmmm a lil private fashion show ? sitting in a chair and enjoy how seductive a girl...it's what i prefer...presents me her outfits ? maybe i can help her to get in and out of her clothes...so dim the light and spots on :P ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : September 06, 2011, 03:31:57 PM »

Welcome Minca, and thank you for bringing this subject back to our attention.

It would be great of you could have a 'dressing room' accessible from both the character-menu as well as in the room. When you just logged in, you could have the time and PEACE to dress the way you want, instead of being fed to the wolves as soon as you log in.

And, sometimes during an intimate meeting, it would be greatto follow the mood and change in the midst of things.. And agreed Alstott, a woman undressing and changing her outfit when she is relaxed can be a very erotic thing to watch... ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : September 07, 2011, 03:22:36 AM »

And, sometimes during an intimate meeting, it would be greatto follow the mood and change in the midst of things.. And agreed Alstott, a woman undressing and changing her outfit when she is relaxed can be a very erotic thing to watch... ;D

i agree.....the only thingh is how to creat a working animation for the undress and vice versa......a lot of work, to much clothes who need different animation style. i don't wanna see a partner undress like it's some kind of magic.

about this, a lovely think can be adding an undress option to the lap dance pose, but as i said, it's a lot of work!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: