*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Missionary position for gay men...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Missionary position for gay men...  ( 4817 )
shawnc
: 3

« : September 02, 2011, 11:54:08 PM »

For a long time I (like many others) have wanted a missionary position for gay men, so if any of the creators of the game see this, it would be most kind if you made a missionary position for us, and maybe even some cuddling and for-play positions too.  :)
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #1 : September 04, 2011, 05:35:02 AM »

Man you gotta get your gay friends to post, this is the first post regarding gay males ive seen in a year aha
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #2 : September 04, 2011, 09:32:42 AM »

Even though the poses for M-M don't involve me, I must agree, the Blue Oyster clan needs some loving too...   ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #3 : September 04, 2011, 11:55:08 AM »

Welcome Shawnc! I feel so disconnected from the gay community, it would be great to hear more about what you and so many other boys like you are looking for. Like Unhealer said, voices like yours are very quiet around here so step up and wave that rainbow flag! We will support you! :)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : September 06, 2011, 03:46:18 PM »

The development of MM poses is greatly lacking.. While some esxcisting poses should be easily adapted...

Welcome shawnc,

I agree with Unhealer (for once...) The more you voice your wants, the bigger the chance gets you will get what you want.
It could help if you explained what you want to see in that pose. What specific actions you would like.. You might inspire the dev-team..

Good luck!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : September 07, 2011, 08:24:32 AM »

Detail is good. They may honestly not have many ideas.

Also, this is a business, they develop where they figure the market will go. If they aren't hearing from MM they won't see much point in putting development resources in.

So please don't so as so many guys have done before, just log on, post the request, and then vanish forever. Making any perceivable change requires endurance.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: