*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New avatar customization
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: New avatar customization  ( 31528 )
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #15 : September 23, 2011, 09:38:19 AM »

SueCB, Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I completely respect yours. Majority of the members here would agree that visual stimulation alone is not as satisfying as a colorful description for the imagination along with the intimate connection with your partner. I've been engaged in role plays on forums just like these for years. I don't need a visual image to be satisfied but there are a lot of people that use AChat strictly for the poses, animations, and outfits. I can't criticize 1 being better than the other because it all depends on what you personally find erotic and pleasurable.

Personally, I love to dress up my avatar and enjoy watching the animations. Sure they are just pixels and it's just an animation loop, but being able to look beyond that is where a great imagination comes into play. Please don't misunderstand, I am not implying that you don't have an imagination. You just need to look at it from a different point of view.

I guess my point is, I agree that the encounter and intimacy with your partner is very important but because AChat offers great visual references for role play, it adds to the whole pleasure of the moment. Like icing on the cake :)

SueCB
: 49

« #16 : September 23, 2011, 12:20:43 PM »

I'm not saying that customizing the avatar isn't fun, it is. Different outfits for different moods, etc. I love that part too. But the avatar shouldn't be solely how anyone is judged or interacted with.

Anyone else get the, "Hi sexy, you look great." greeting in chat? I do. And what's my first thought? "Oh great, fixated on pixels."

For me, the avatar is my representation, so yes, I did try to make it at least somewhat like me. But just as I don't want guys in RL oggling me and judging me by my outsides, I don't want guys here judging me by pixels either.
« : September 23, 2011, 01:07:30 PM SueCB »
Zinah
: 167

« #17 : September 26, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »

I think that's the whole point of me wanting customization.  When someone leads off with "Hello beautiful" or "Damn you're sexy!"  I just write them off.  My avatar looks like everyone other avatar.  The implication that my avi looks like me and is therefore your idea of beautiful is, well... annoying.  At least if my avi was more customizable, it's possible that "Hi beautiful" would mean something... then again, perhaps not.    ::)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #18 : September 27, 2011, 01:04:19 AM »

That's the point: in RL, the first thingh all us noticed in a boy/girl/shemale/whatever is how he/she looks, that's a thrue. Only when u start to talk whit him/her u can understand if him/her is the right one for u and u can love him/her. Here in aChat u can read the "favourite game" and if u have the same u start to talk whit him/her....but if u meet two different peoples whit same passion and u can choose only one before chatting them, how did u choose one!? using dice or a coin!? no, i think this is a totally bad method......so, at this point a different customization come in your help....a different hair color, body shape (someone love a little curvy girl, more then a slim one....), ecc.....

@Zinah: i agree whit u, this is why i'm asking for a better customization....anywway, some girl wanna hear this from her partner, u know....

P.S.: SueCB, dear, if u don't wanna be judge by your avatar, u can leve it whit the basic option, no one wanna force u or other people to customize it if u don't wan.....this is an open community, when everyone is free to exprime himself, but all us don't have to forget the only one thingh: respect for other come in first place.
« : September 27, 2011, 01:09:56 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera
: 3047

« #19 : September 27, 2011, 02:14:44 AM »

I agree with Keiko, I think its fun dressing my avatar and I think the visual can add to the experience. Its quite fun to browse other girls since I can see how they've dressed their avatars, too bad its not as fun to browse the male avatars right now, I really wouldn't mind well dressed hunks. :P

However, I do see some girls that should put a little more thought into how they dress their avatars... I mean... sexy lingerie under a swimsuit? :-\

More customization for the body, like sizes and such do seem a little tricky in AChat since so many animations are depending on it. Though it would be nice if they could add a few smaller adjustments, like how much body fat or muscularity you have. One of those tricky options that I would like is where I would be able to have a smaller cock or men a larger one, men are usually larger there than me irl and its kinda of a turn on when they are. :P

About the lame pick up lines... not much one can do about that but I don't mind them the few times when its actually someone who's fun chatting with.
« : September 27, 2011, 02:16:35 AM Adera »
hentaiboy69

« #20 : September 27, 2011, 02:35:17 AM »

And don't forget about the face....looking at the preview pics in the shop, is impossible tell where are the difference between them. so, it's better if we can have an online preview (let's call it "the dressing room").

@Adera: i agree whit your idea, it's an easy way and there's no need to rework on the pose (well, few of them need a fix anyway)

Bear
: 3856

« #21 : September 27, 2011, 07:39:14 AM »

I think the influ of hair designs was a response to the avatar customization... facial characteristics should be easy to accomplish,... I am not certain if body modifications are as easy since these require adjustments to some aspects of the poses... unless one is willing to accept the avatars actions being off..a hand disappearing into the body, or waving over the skin without contact.

SueCB

« #22 : September 27, 2011, 11:07:27 AM »

Hentai: It's not really about being judged, we all do that subconsciously anyway. I was more pointing out how silly it is to judge someone based on an avatar's pixels. I worked at getting mine close to real, but even so, it's nowhere near close and it sure isn't who I am inside. So what I said mainly applies to those that get all fixated on the pixel's appearance. Trust me, I know all too well what getting judged (in RL) just on appearance is - happens every day.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #23 : September 27, 2011, 05:50:48 PM »

The weird thing is I am now at the point where my avatar's face is "me" on AChat. I mean I could customize body maybe with things like tats or muscle tone, maybe a new hair style, but the face is my AChat face. I've bought a couple and even though they looked all right when they were on "me" it felt wrong.

Still, after a year customization for me is clothes more then anything... that is if I still had the option to change.  :P

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #24 : September 28, 2011, 12:37:07 AM »

You have worn your current outfit for some time now. :D
WilliamXS
: 63

Go for it...you might not have a second change

« #25 : September 28, 2011, 10:01:29 AM »

Hmmmm there is a Program called 'Makehuman'...would be awesome to have it intergraded on/in AChat.

Name it..and it can be custumated.

If interested       www.makehuman.blogspot.com

Just copy and paste (an other issue......... why we cant give links on here ?)
« : September 28, 2011, 10:21:34 AM WilliamXS »

Everyone has a moment that life goes by in a flash.....make it interesting.
hentaiboy69

« #26 : September 28, 2011, 10:39:00 AM »

mmmhhh....sounds interessing!

about the link, i agree whit u.....another mystery of aChat

SueCB

« #27 : September 28, 2011, 12:44:02 PM »

Which all goes back to what I was saying ... while all the customization options are nice (and new ones are great!), in the end it's mostly about sharing it with someone.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #28 : February 29, 2012, 03:17:03 PM »

hello everyone,

there could be sooooo much overdone ... *hustle* ^^'
But as an simple thing for Avatarcustoms ... :

Freckles

I find them so sweet *puppeyes* :D
This should find a way into the new avatar customization ...

best regards

Urmel

Urmel! Welcome to the forum!, I am also a big freckles fan and I did start a topic on them. The Dev team said that there were some in the make-up area and they would not be adding any more!  the ones available look like I forgot to wash for a few days! BOOOOOO!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
TightFit74
: 2415

« #29 : March 04, 2012, 05:58:31 AM »

Trying not to create a new one, but not exactly finding the right topic, I though I'd post my idea here, since it does touch some points of the original post.

With the new pose, pampering man, the excited state of the male is very much appareant. But I think that in this pose, as well as other pose where there is no penetration, it would be nice to have control over the erection, so show my partner what kind of effect she has on me when she pleasures me.

Maybe that action could be directed with the excitement slider. I think a 3rd slider in the screen would take too much of the picture away, and I think it should be adaptable. I am also thinking, they might be able to add a 'wet' effect.. as the excitement rises, the cock could start to glisten. And, it would make it adaptable for females as well.

This idea isn't new, but I think very much worth too bump again. For references:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1190.0.html
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,160.0.html
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1216.0.html

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: