*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Showers in rooms for shower scenes
« previous next »
: [1]
: Showers in rooms for shower scenes  ( 5440 )
southernbell
: 4

« : October 22, 2011, 09:21:05 PM »

I would like to suggest adding showers to the rooms so we can have shower scenes.  We have the poses and need a shower in the rooms for something different.  It would be a change of scenery of sorts.  It would be great to have something a little different. :)
clintonr
: 1

« #1 : October 23, 2011, 12:54:27 AM »

I would like to suggest adding showers to the rooms so we can have shower scenes.  We have the poses and need a shower in the rooms for something different.  It would be a change of scenery of sorts.  It would be great to have something a little different. :)
    great idea southernbell would be awesome........ come on achat this has to happen
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : October 23, 2011, 06:54:04 AM »

We are talking about a shower room here....come and join us!

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1202.msg20653.html#new

cowboy

« #3 : October 23, 2011, 10:40:11 AM »

yup shower sounds like a nice change, hope u's can make it happen, i am for it.
joe69

« #4 : October 23, 2011, 01:58:59 PM »

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #5 : October 23, 2011, 02:47:56 PM »

I assume you all are friends on AChat and obviously very new to the forums so might I humbly suggest reading through the other topics currently being discussed. You may be surprised to find a topic containing the same subject matter you are requesting. Simply bumping a topic back up to the top of the forum with the same comments is not going to be enough to have it created. If you want a shower, please give your ideas and suggestions on how it can be done. There are a few topics already made for you to post these ideas. Having multiple topics of the same subject makes it difficult for people to easily discuss. Please check them out.

TexasBluzer
: 3

« #6 : October 23, 2011, 04:34:56 PM »

I totally agree. Southernbell has come up with one of thew best ideas yet... room with showers and shower poses, AWESOME!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : October 23, 2011, 05:40:14 PM »

It is an old topic Keiko... but always good to have new blood pop in and give their suggestions.

Welcome southernbell, cowboy and TexasBluser... keep the suggestions coming.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: