*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  An idea...
« previous next »
: [1]
: An idea...  ( 5374 )
SassySarah
: 4

« : November 06, 2011, 07:15:43 AM »

I was having fun with my favorite guy and later one of my favorite shemales when a thought came to mind. Why is there no “Reverse Against the Wall” pose? This could also help with the small list of Shemale/Shemale and Male/Male poses, who don't get to play on the wall. Or would that be to much like the standard “From Behind” pose? I would put a poll on this thread, but I have no idea how to do that, so just tell me what you think.
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : November 06, 2011, 07:59:37 AM »

When I proposed the Against the wall pose in a the poll where we voted and the winning pose was made (my proposal won that poll) I wanted it primarily for MS but for FS and MF as well. Its just too bad they didn't get that so now there is no MS variation of that pose. :(
SassySarah
: 4

« #2 : November 06, 2011, 08:21:42 AM »

It's a great pose. Just seems a shame that not everyone can get in one it. 
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : November 07, 2011, 02:29:32 AM »

and then come the 3some......only 5 poses and really a few are interessing. plus, only 2 or 3 in all of them involve 3 peoples at the same time!

oh...btw, SassySarah.....nice to see u on forum too!

Bear
: 3856

« #4 : November 07, 2011, 08:44:38 AM »

3somes have been lacking....especially in with shemale involvement

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : November 07, 2011, 09:05:31 AM »

totally agree....and dunno why, only girls can fuck shemale whit them strap-on! mistery of achat, i think!   :D

TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : November 07, 2011, 10:23:38 AM »

It's been a long time since any pose for MM has been released, let alone MMM. The against the wall-pose should be made available for all combinations, as it is a great pose. I am only a little sad my own entry didn't win ;D 3some de3partment could use a boost and I am all for makng the against the wall pose available for all sexes and combination...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : November 07, 2011, 10:38:34 AM »

I would definitely like seeing reverse against the wall...and if so make it easily adaptable for the other classes to enjoy.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: