*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Invite a 3th persome while in room !!!
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Invite a 3th persome while in room !!!  ( 14337 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : November 08, 2011, 08:12:14 AM »

You certainly have to accept that the server can't id which female is which, but you just keep the mouse by the "Change Position" button until it's set up properly. It's kind of like how you are dressed, and then you are not, just part of the accepted nature of the beast.

Here it really is the thought that counts.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : November 08, 2011, 09:52:52 AM »

hopefully not everyone reacting with that sending you  back into the unwanted position...

My own thing is that I want to know who I am sharing a room with a by product of  accepting a blind invite and ending up in a room with 2 other guys,.

I kind of see the point of the request, since I will room chat and sometimes the conversation drifts to doing 3 some play.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : November 08, 2011, 10:23:11 AM »

Bear, yours is a good point......but look at the actual 3some request: u can see only the one who is sending you the invitation, so at the end it's the same. well, now u can talk whit each partner before entering the room, so can learn about the peoples you gonna meet. mmmmmh, dunno what to think.....

TightFit74
: 2415

« #18 : November 08, 2011, 12:30:20 PM »

In the invite it should be clear who the designated partners are. It must be possible to show both other names to the one that receives the invite. That goes for both recipiants. The sender knows who he/she invited. Would like to know if it is possible in principle, not asking for an update date...lol The same should be applied for an 'in room' invite, if that would be developed.

Imho it shouldn't matter much for how many people an update is necessary or wanted. If it enhances the game play, it is good for the program. And if costs of implementation are low, there should be a quick reaction.

Ofcourse there will be people who would hate and scold such a new release. But as with all updates of any prgram, that influences the way the program works, asks for criticism. If the criticism is grounded, then it should ofcourse be turned back..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #19 : November 08, 2011, 02:06:19 PM »

Another stupi idea by Rukya  ;) : could be fine too tho choose with what partner we switch when 3some . Actualy its only chosen by who is asked first and who is aked second . Why dont put two change role buttons in 3 some ? like PARTNER 1 / PARTNER 2 . But maybe its not realisable .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : December 03, 2011, 04:06:03 AM »

I don't think this is something impossible to do......plus, this gonna solve another problem: if you are in a 3some like FFF, MMM or SSS, there is allways a miss combination (that's really bad! ) and to solve it, u have to re-enter room. if we can choose whit which one i can swhitch position, re-entering is not necessay

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #21 : December 03, 2011, 07:47:26 AM »

yes that what i was thinking , i hope dev team think of it it wiil be cool

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: