*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just a few ideas on things for the game.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Just a few ideas on things for the game.  ( 23799 )
Adera
: 3047

« #15 : November 17, 2011, 03:30:10 AM »

Is domination from behind that bad? I thought it was only a rough pose.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #16 : November 17, 2011, 07:53:51 AM »

honestly Adera its pretty bad from the basis of animation.. I wouldnt be off the bed in that pose .. mainly because my bed is pretty high off the ground and that would be more akin to the pile driver (girl hanging) position reversed. Customization of the room would be an idea too sure its more data but keep it simple.

The thing that i would love this game to have is more realistic use of the room we have even add some things .. like "Sticky fun" which for me is something a ex called a "kitten split" where you make a sundae out of your partner and eat it off them .. Works for all sexes. And adds and option where you can put things on and lick them off.

Against the window like i said before .. or on a balcony... where idle people can watch in the room without being involved to feed the voyeurs.

There could also be a mini-game added where you and your partner are trying not to get caught (if playing in public) where the closer you are to orgasm you are more likely to be seen. (just an idea)

Also a few changes to the interface when inviting for threesomes (also displaying type) so we can see everyone being invited and by whom. (I know suggested before)

Adding extra dildo options for poses maybe a good idea where the f/m/s can use (on themselves) the dildo as they are doing actions that do not include their partner using it ... (eg. bj)

An addition to the whole sweat idea.. leaked persistent juices from orgasm of f/m/s.

Skin options for blemishes ... people do not like their faults but its a part of them. (like a mole on the behind or near an eye)

Spreading eagle poses for all ... where they are showing all at once can be standing or sitting. (I mean along the lines of a "Come Hither" pose)

Different options for the dancing for your partner where there is a change role option for f/s/m.

Choking Options that are in the game can make the screen darken slightly as if you are running out of air or blacking out.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : November 17, 2011, 09:29:14 AM »

a lot of nice idea, kitten......i totally support them!

About a minigame, maybe something easy to program will be good, like a strip poker session or something similar. nice idea (someone propose it somewhere!) can be true or dare game!
« : November 17, 2011, 10:18:46 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #18 : November 17, 2011, 10:12:44 AM »

Voyeurs might get a little bored watching me work... I really don't pose hop... chat flow is where I do my best work... the idea terribly fascinating for exhibitionist play.

Mini games are an idea worth exploring... the bonus features for being a "Premium"

I mentioned in a different thread that dominating from behind suffers because the hands are on the floor... would have been so much better if she was arched on the bed...better too if an option there then to have collapsed flat to the bed... her hand grabbing and bunching the covers...now THAT would have been an erotic eyecandy scene...

The window sex scene ... always hot...be nice for a specific pose there...perhaps standing from behind...I would like that option... to be able to change the location of the poses specifically before the window in the city room.

kittenlepurr

« #19 : November 17, 2011, 10:54:38 AM »

@bear actually the solution for that is that they can see the text ... not just the poses .. difference is they cannot type anything.
Bear

« #20 : November 17, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »

Well certainly a nice tool for screening potential playmates...as long as the option exists to shut down the view when privacy is desired...

I certainly support the idea... putting my plaything's talents on display... making her echo her surrender before others... (knowing when she reads this, she will shatter again under that image)

kittenlepurr

« #21 : November 17, 2011, 12:42:22 PM »

Well certainly a nice tool for screening potential playmates...as long as the option exists to shut down the view when privacy is desired...

I certainly support the idea... putting my plaything's talents on display... making her echo her surrender before others... (knowing when she reads this, she will shatter again under that image)

well i was thinking along the lines that both partners have to agree whether to either close it .... stay at it ... or allow the voyeurs to yell suggestions. Gives the idea more versatility in my opinion.
Bear

« #22 : November 17, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »

as an on/off option for voyeur communication,.. that would b fine. Ability to control viewers, ban/silence  those who are rude and obnoxious would be necessary.

I certainly would not want to be stuck with it constantly on... I really don't need suggestions from the crowd on how I am handling things... they want to watch and learn... good..

Zinah
: 167

« #23 : November 17, 2011, 05:13:52 PM »

(knowing when she reads this, she will shatter again under that image)

You want shattering Boss?  ....  Make me.

~ sticks out her tongue, wags it impudently before flouncing off with a twitch of her hips~

TightFit74
: 2415

« #24 : November 17, 2011, 05:40:38 PM »

great ideas Kitten, the voyeur option sounds interesting. Though I tend to get quite involved when playing, not sure if I want to be bothered with having to control the crowd that is watching (although the word crowd is a bit unrealistic..lol)

As far as body and skin options, a red sheen  of buttocks in spanking poses, or the discouloring of the skin in choking holds adds to the realism to the game. It could work like the squirts of cum of a guy. They land, stay for a while then slowly fade away. It's strange that after a few slaps, the skin is still its original color. Maybe even a tear in your eyes, are rolling down your cheek.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #25 : November 17, 2011, 06:09:14 PM »

I dunno... a group of girls with the RP idea of a slumber party gone really, really right... telling me that's not a sexy picture?

But I fully admit I'm more then a bit of an exhibitionist.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #26 : November 17, 2011, 07:30:00 PM »

(knowing when she reads this, she will shatter again under that image)

You want shattering Boss?  ....  Make me.

~ sticks out her tongue, wags it impudently before flouncing off with a twitch of her hips~

*eyebrow arches* ...

I do love a challenge... hoping you're penciling in adequate time for some heavy handed action...

*unbuckles the thick leather belt with the pure silver inlaid lettering sliding it from pant loops... smacking the heavy leather across his hand as he sets off following after her *

Zinah
: 167

« #27 : November 17, 2011, 09:37:56 PM »

*eyebrow arches* ...

I do love a challenge... hoping you're penciling in adequate time for some heavy handed action...

*unbuckles the thick leather belt with the pure silver inlaid lettering sliding it from pant loops... smacking the heavy leather across his hand as he sets off following after her *

~ She pauses long enough to kick off her heels and sprints into the autumn grass, with whoops of delight~ 
Adera
: 3047

« #28 : November 18, 2011, 02:35:32 AM »

honestly Adera its pretty bad from the basis of animation.. I wouldnt be off the bed in that pose .. mainly because my bed is pretty high off the ground and that would be more akin to the pile driver (girl hanging) position reversed. Customization of the room would be an idea too sure its more data but keep it simple.

Okay... too bad. Lying on the bed (with your arms on the bed) while getting fucked from behind can be so good irl.

Adding extra dildo options for poses maybe a good idea where the f/m/s can use (on themselves) the dildo as they are doing actions that do not include their partner using it ... (eg. bj)

This is something I'd like for the shemale masturbation poses... or fingering, I like to stick a finger or two into me anally when masturbating without toys.

An addition to the whole sweat idea.. leaked persistent juices from orgasm of f/m/s.

It would indeed be hot.

Different options for the dancing for your partner where there is a change role option for f/s/m.

This would be nice for FS where the roles are static.

I dunno... a group of girls with the RP idea of a slumber party gone really, really right... telling me that's not a sexy picture?

But I fully admit I'm more then a bit of an exhibitionist.

Makes me think of myself some years back... far more innocent and sitting on the side wide eyed. I really wouldn't mind just being an onlooker, it can be fun just writing that part as well. :)
« : November 18, 2011, 03:58:41 AM Adera »
kittenlepurr

« #29 : November 18, 2011, 03:19:24 AM »

as an on/off option for voyeur communication,.. that would b fine. Ability to control viewers, ban/silence  those who are rude and obnoxious would be necessary.

I certainly would not want to be stuck with it constantly on... I really don't need suggestions from the crowd on how I am handling things... they want to watch and learn... good..

That's what i was thinking ... I am more along the lines of you get caught and you know what happens they either get involved watch stupidly or try to suggest things. Like i said the way i was thinking was along the lines of participation if you allow it of the voyeurs which would be optional.
Aren't we the stud Bear :).

It's strange that after a few slaps, the skin is still its original color. Maybe even a tear in your eyes, are rolling down your cheek.

Excellent Point Tight they could add the gradual discoloration effect.

I'm not really for voyeur option , i dont want fuck in front of a horde of pervert just come to see two women in action  :-\
That's OK I was thinking it was more an option you do not need to take and i understand that some people do not like the idea. But I was thinking on the idea that some people would like it. Personally i do that's why i suggested it.

here comes some little wishes from me about the game . in fact one wish for many poses . I wish the kisses be améliorated in theese poses :

ps: and pleeeeeeaaaase give us more foreplay poses ( when i say "give us" , its for all who have only 1 foreplay pose or less  ;))

I'll agree more kissing options would be a good idea like i said before it would at more eroticism and realism to the poses.

@Adera I like suggesting the way I do because there are so little other options that's why i want these added they all work for everyone. Adding fingers would work too though alot of the fingering positions I am seeing are less then interesting. (Besides static and boring poses are just dull)
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: