*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Do you want more LGBT poses?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Do you want more LGBT poses?
Yes!!!
no

: Do you want more LGBT poses?  ( 17195 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : November 18, 2011, 04:38:50 AM »

As mentioned in a thread, here is the poll. Should be straight forward what the intention is... :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #1 : November 18, 2011, 05:21:26 AM »

LGBT?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : November 18, 2011, 08:16:33 AM »

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #3 : November 18, 2011, 08:18:05 AM »

ahhh /facepalm
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #4 : November 18, 2011, 08:20:32 AM »

lesbian gay bi trannsexual

seems like a pointless thread, one of the members of all of the mentioned groups posts a new thread every other day.

right now it seems like there's too much speculation going on as to whats best for them financially. none of us have a degree in economics and dont know jack shit. i took econ 101 in university, but all i can really do is watch people state their little appeals and think they're idiots without having the know how to give them an econ lesson.

but i'll try to keep my mouth shut, i know i hate those people who take psychology 101 and think they can read anyone's mind.
« : November 18, 2011, 08:22:09 AM Unhealer »
Adera
: 3047

« #5 : November 18, 2011, 08:23:33 AM »

The course I've taken was more suited for the industry.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : November 18, 2011, 08:54:00 AM »

Absolutely yes! we need more (and 3some too!) and i don't think A-team gonna be ruined if they stop working on MF poses for a little! more u give in term of gameplay, more u can receive in term of real money!

inazuma
: 99

« #7 : November 18, 2011, 12:28:43 PM »

Trying to come up with arguments other than than the whether its fair or not isn't idiocy Unhealer, nor is increasing awareness by posting new ideas and threads, we were told to be more active so we are being. There was an assumption being made that Achat would lose money if it started work on LGBT poses, but its possible to suggest that this isn't necessarily the case (Economics and investment is largely bases on speculation anyway). And I'm a politics student at University, I'm studying economics in depth right now.

Please! give us more poses!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : November 18, 2011, 02:45:24 PM »

thanks for this vote topic , i vote yes even if (regarding to the update today) it evident that dev team dont mind what we think . they know only one word : money

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
West69
: 123

« #9 : November 18, 2011, 04:16:14 PM »

ahhh /facepalm

I like your sense of humor. ;D

IMO on the question, although I may not use these poses, if there is a consumer demand, then it only makes AChat more enjoyable for everyone, and strengthens the financial viability of the game. :)
Zinah
: 167

« #10 : November 18, 2011, 06:40:25 PM »

Yes.  I mean for pity's sake.  If the dev team gives more to the other orientations they'd make more money and get more people to develop more poses etc.  Nice happy circle. 

I really hope clit rubbing games is expanded to  FF SF for the next pose update.  It's great and MUST be shared!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #11 : November 18, 2011, 09:39:29 PM »

Oooh it's nice to dream like this , i will dream with you then , cause its clearly a pose who can be given to all orientations mixing this one and the other where   its the woman who is behind.

ps : you know in fact , bisexsual are the lucky ones , they can use all poses .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
inazuma

« #12 : November 19, 2011, 01:33:25 AM »

Will I get told off if i send a message to every gay premium user, telling them to vote on this?

Shianna
: 102

« #13 : November 19, 2011, 02:46:07 AM »

@Inazuma, probably not but be polite about it  ;D

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
inazuma

« #14 : November 19, 2011, 05:26:53 AM »

sorry if i can be rude, I do right most of what I say at like 3/4 am,  so im kinda out of it.  :P

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: