*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Standing poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: Standing poses  ( 8188 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : November 30, 2011, 11:43:20 AM »

I wonder how many of us think this poses are usefull and really needed. Personally, the only one i had found interessing was in threesome whit another shemale and a male, when one of the shemale is sitting on a chair and the other two can cum over her. honestly, all the other standing pose are really ridicolous.......that's my personal opinion! what's yours!?
« : November 30, 2011, 12:14:04 PM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : December 03, 2011, 08:20:14 AM »

i dont know what your talking about but yes some poses are here just for introducing :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : December 03, 2011, 11:56:42 PM »

I know for a personal example the FF fingering masturbation pose is standing up while the dildo one is sitting down. I get that sitting down  is to make penetration much easier, but the percentage of girls who prefer to finger while standing up is probably pretty small.

So if that is what you are talking about yes, unless it requires standing like when fucking someone bent over a table, sitting or laying makes more sense.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69

« #3 : December 04, 2011, 07:29:45 AM »

not exactly what i mean, girls. isn't a problem of "sitting" or "stand up", it's more like i think this poses are needless or really bad, so i don't think i'll gonna buy them (i'll buy one for error, siigh!)

Janine Dee

« #4 : December 04, 2011, 10:07:12 AM »

Oh, well not everyone is going to like every pose. My personal choice for most useless pose for FF (and IMHO all of AChat) is "69 With Dildos" because if involved two women with strap ons sucking the strap ons.

It's most likely just lazy coding to make an easy conversion from the 69's where the phallic objects aren't objects, but actual appendages with actual nerve endings, but it still means that not once did someone go "Umm guys, a strap on might look like a penis, but it doesn't work like one..."

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bluedenim
: 3007

« #5 : December 04, 2011, 04:25:33 PM »

Oh, well not everyone is going to like every pose. My personal choice for most useless pose for FF (and IMHO all of AChat) is "69 With Dildos" because if involved two women with strap ons sucking the strap ons.

It's most likely just lazy coding to make an easy conversion from the 69's where the phallic objects aren't objects, but actual appendages with actual nerve endings, but it still means that not once did someone go "Umm guys, a strap on might look like a penis, but it doesn't work like one..."

lol!

Just that nothing to add.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : December 05, 2011, 06:35:59 AM »

personaly , i dont see the interest of the 69 with dildo pose. if someone can find one real interest to it , tell that i can die less stupid

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #7 : December 05, 2011, 06:41:33 AM »

Rukya, it's an SS pose that they've made for FF as well. For SS it's a really good pose but for FF I guess it's just weird.
hentaiboy69

« #8 : December 05, 2011, 09:22:22 AM »

Rukya, it's an SS pose that they've made for FF as well. For SS it's a really good pose but for FF I guess it's just weird.
about the 69 pose.....why there isn't an SF version where the girl don't use a strap-on!? another mistery of aChat!

Janine Dee

« #9 : December 05, 2011, 10:02:04 AM »

The reality as we guess it is they basically swapped a  few variables in a base coding of the pose. It just had a playable, but very silly result. The trick to say a SF where the F isn't wearing the strap on would be that it would have to be entirely new coding.

Still, I almost hope it stays the most worthless FF pose, because I dread what could take it's title.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #10 : December 05, 2011, 10:09:27 AM »

OMG there is a possible worse pose Janine?

You may want to share to give the opportunity of the development team a chance to reconsider... just in case.  ::)

hentaiboy69

« #11 : December 05, 2011, 10:56:34 AM »

The reality as we guess it is they basically swapped a  few variables in a base coding of the pose. It just had a playable, but very silly result. The trick to say a SF where the F isn't wearing the strap on would be that it would have to be entirely new coding.
not at all....there is the MF 69 who can be use like a basic start. just need to fix for different model shape and dimension
« : December 05, 2011, 11:17:17 AM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee

« #12 : December 05, 2011, 02:23:36 PM »

Good point.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul