*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Music question
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Music question  ( 12725 )
spast
: 4

« : May 21, 2009, 03:14:22 PM »

Hi there. First I want to thank to the programmers, modellers, artists and all project members for this cool game. Theres still some room for little improvements but im going to create a new thread for the ideas...

Anyway my questions are:
-Who are the artists of the music in this game?
-Is it original/copyrighted music or is it on the GNU or creative commons license by any chance

-I am asking because I would love to use some parts of the songs in a short video clip(~1-2min) showing some physical experiments from my university. Would there be any issues if i did so?
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #1 : May 25, 2009, 01:30:53 AM »

Hi,

I am sorry, you cannot use the music without paying for it, because it is copyrighted, so we cannot give you the permission.

I recommend to search for royalty-free music on the net.

Regards,
Tom
fender
: 13

« #2 : August 10, 2009, 06:33:37 AM »

Talking about sounds, is there any chance in the future, when you having sex, to "hear" your partner or yourself? it would be an even sexier experience I think.. :D
tell me what you think about it
Great work indeed :) Fender
Florent
: 137

« #3 : August 10, 2009, 10:17:13 AM »

To my opinion, i don't think it would be so great... I fear that sounds could spoil the imagination... But after all, it's possible to turn off the sound, so it wouldn't bother me that much !  :)
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #4 : August 11, 2009, 03:34:17 AM »

Talking about sounds, is there any chance in the future, when you having sex, to "hear" your partner or yourself? it would be an even sexier experience I think.. :D
tell me what you think about it
Great work indeed :) Fender

Yes, it is on our to do list.
fender
: 13

« #5 : August 11, 2009, 07:59:28 AM »

THX a lot Rab :)
cholt
: 19

« #6 : August 15, 2009, 01:53:46 AM »

Is it possible to do voice communication while in the room? It will be much mure excited!
Rab
Administrator

« #7 : August 16, 2009, 10:53:58 AM »

cholt,

It is on our to do list, with medium priority.
eurovive
: 14

« #8 : August 25, 2009, 08:24:29 PM »

Hi AChat team.I enjoy using this game.Already f***ed 2 chicks.
A bit problem is that there is no sound.
Do you plan to add some VOICE ENHANCEMENTS FOR CLIENT SOFTWARE TO HEAR EACH PARTNER LIVE?
That would be awesome.
Best Regards
Nick Niceman
eurovive
: 14

« #9 : August 26, 2009, 08:00:36 PM »

It will be very great in future.
Thanks cholt that started this important topic before me!
Nick
Rab
Administrator

« #10 : August 27, 2009, 02:02:31 PM »

eurovive,
yes, it is on our t do list.
spast
: 4

« #11 : September 27, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »

Is it possible to do voice communication while in the room? It will be much mure excited!

ah come on guys, if you wish to have that feature, what stops you from installing and using skype or a similar service?
Florent
: 137

« #12 : September 27, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »

ah come on guys, if you wish to have that feature, what stops you from installing and using skype or a similar service?

That's true !
Katalina
: 10

hello handsome

« #13 : October 11, 2009, 10:32:37 PM »

noooo. i had some bad experiences with skype like program stalkers and people who hears my voice and then becomes too personal. I also like to keep my moaning to myself....you know some people play this for different reasons than other people. I love to talk to people and to role play. To find a charming man and then please him. Sometimes its not easy for me to have an orgasm, other times I want to touch myself whenever i want to and i dont want the other person to know i am..lol

visit my favorite website for my favorite poems!
savannahsky
: 3

« #14 : April 12, 2012, 12:44:37 AM »

;)
Would love to see a new music selection or music added to shop .I usually mute the music as I find it to cheesy .I think adding moaning or sound affects would be awesome .Not only will it add to the amazing avatars but will add that extra spice .
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: