*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MS pose suggestions
« previous next »
: [1]
: MS pose suggestions  ( 8605 )
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« : December 08, 2011, 08:41:45 AM »

Unless there is a new poll coming up soon I feel its better to make it into a topic....

I imagine the shemales specifically are getting antsy about this. There is only one MS pose where the shemale receives, it is pretty outdated. What I'm suggesting is anal poses DESIGNED with the MS grouping in mind, I've noticed that all of them are MF poses that have been converted.

I think its cheap as hell what you guys have been doing. I'm not trying to be a dick but come on. You guys added the shemales and then immediately started adding converted poses from MF. It's like you introduced shemales to bring in a little more money with as little work as possible.

Give the shemales their own poses, design it with them in mind. Do not consider MF or FF groupings when you make these poses, a lot of MS anal poses will probably convert easily, but that should be your afterthought.

Snoodling aka. docking, frotting, penis rubbing
one partner stroke both partner's and their own dick at the same time. (I should mention these would all probably make good MM poses too

Prone Bone (anal)
receiving partner lies on stomach on bed while giver fucks ass

against the wall (adera's suggestion from before, dunno if "at the wall" was your guy's take on it or not)
receiving partner has FRONT to the wall while getting fucked anally

Also, when you guys update poses like "play with breasts" and the blowjob you need to make sure you give the added actions to MS pairings too, I don't understand why there would be complications, I'm guessing it was just an oversight, but it does need to be corrected

Unhealer

« #1 : December 08, 2011, 08:50:54 AM »

I'll probably post a few more threads like this later, a lot of people have been posting complaints about lacks of poses for certain groups... But I'm trying to be a little more concise bringing up individual issues... Please don't come in here to bitch about FF FS or MM because then if they read this thread it will come across as another "US NON-HETEROS ARE ANGRY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT" thread that they'll try not to overlook but generally do. They can't fix everything at once, and honestly this lack of poses is probably something that needs to be dealt with over a few months.
Adera
: 3047

« #2 : December 08, 2011, 09:04:20 AM »

It's probably a good idea to point out a specific thing that is missing, like in this case... the receiving poses for us shemales.

• Missionary, a basic pose that I just love, I can wrap my arms and legs around a guy and we can kiss during the act, it's simply just lovely.
  • Riding, sometimes I just love working a guys cock and run my fingers over his torso while he lies there enjoying it.
  • Doggy style, a really good position since we can move together and I might get a few good spanks as well.
Unhealer

« #3 : December 08, 2011, 09:26:46 AM »

yeah, theres tonnes of them, i just posted the ones that could be specifically made for MS... but MS missionary does feel like they just arent making it because its not a direct swap from mf
Adera
: 3047

« #4 : December 08, 2011, 09:40:41 AM »

Arch the shemales hips and legs a little more up for anal instead of vaginal, make the shemales penis point more up along her body instead of straight out and you have it.
Unhealer

« #5 : December 08, 2011, 09:41:41 AM »

yeah it does bend that way eh
Fantasy
: 95

« #6 : December 08, 2011, 09:20:44 PM »

kudos Adera
now if only the dev team will take notice.
hope you guys get some kind of poses soon..
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : December 09, 2011, 03:53:04 AM »

I agree on your idea, Adera, like them! but i like to see some foreplay who can work before and after sex and not only in one way (nopt only like the MF one, when only the man take care of the girl!): a massageon the back can help a lot to relax after an hard day and it will be really nice. sometimes i suspect A-team think shemales are just a sex toy, not a real person!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : December 09, 2011, 04:25:45 AM »

if shemales can swap in SS poses like women in FF poses , you just need one "gentle foreplay"

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #9 : December 09, 2011, 04:29:08 AM »

yes, shemale can swap......i was talking about MS pose. here u can't swap, so there must be two pose for foreplay

Unhealer

« #10 : December 09, 2011, 04:50:44 AM »

yeah the game insists on making you pay for identical positions
hentaiboy69

« #11 : December 09, 2011, 04:53:16 AM »

from what i had read in the past, at the begin there was a swap in all the poses....or am i wrong!?

Unhealer

« #12 : December 09, 2011, 04:56:38 AM »

at the very beginning the game came out with a swap for all I think.. i remember playing as a freebie for a while then all the sudden they took 2/6 poses and put them in the shop....
hentaiboy69

« #13 : December 09, 2011, 04:58:41 AM »

mmmmh, economy strategy....they make u try it, then they pull it away and make u buy them!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: