*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF pose near duplicates
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: MF pose near duplicates  ( 13959 )
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« : December 11, 2011, 03:52:38 AM »

spoons-naughty seista- flexy girl

reverse cowgirl- kneeling rider

lying on man bed - sex gymnastics 2

bridge - kneeling boy - deep impact

and those are the ones that offer almost nothing different, to the point where you could add the actions together and they would be the same pose...

theres probably more than this, but 10 poses that could have been 4, thats 6 extra poses we had to pay for, thats 6 poses that you could have given to FF MS SS FS... at the rate you guys go thats about 6 months of poses too, so thats 6 months that we've been subscribed buying these poses while shemales wait for poses for themselves.... you get the picture yet?

Bear
: 3856

« #1 : December 11, 2011, 09:41:52 AM »

and honestly the hetero men arent your main source of income anymore, there are way too many lesbians on this game... because the GIFTING issue hasnt been adressed

Huh?... tried to follow that logic... but where does the gift scrip come from?

If anything the FF, true lesbian orientation suffers from this. The end result being they rather the ladies spend their earnings on subscriptions, clothing and MF poses

If anything,... the lack of MS development where the shemale receives might be a result from controlling the gifting issue.

Poses mentioned... similar but there are differences... major differences.

Unhealer

« #2 : December 11, 2011, 02:37:52 PM »

i didnt mean true lesbians, i just meant that there are literally enough non-males going "guys have to gift" or "no guys" that MF stuff can't be in high demand... unless lots of guys are actually paying for sex... I really hope they arent... it is kind of forced though, I think ive met something like 12 people who dont demand gifts
Unhealer

« #3 : December 11, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »

major? no way... they were so similar that I had to double check that they didnt just re-release the same pose for a couple of those... some of them are just similar enough that we didnt really need the other one, if I was gay and noticed that i have no poses and the heteros have 5 different versions of doggy style id be pretty pissed off
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : December 12, 2011, 07:10:40 AM »

if I was gay and noticed that i have no poses and the heteros have 5 different versions of doggy style id be pretty pissed off

That cuts right about to the heart of the matter.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Unhealer

« #5 : December 12, 2011, 07:22:49 AM »

yup, like i said, the non-heteros need like 5 poses for each group (MM MS SS FF SF) before it can really be considered progress (just giving them each one or something over the course of a month at this point would be like saying "HERES A POSE NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP") the heteros could go a long ass while without getting poses at this point, hell everyone can go a long ass while without getting clothes too, I know theres probably another christmas set coming out or something but aside the dev team should just hammer out pose after pose trying to fill up the bars a bit on the other orientations
Unhealer

« #6 : December 12, 2011, 07:30:09 AM »

and if you need ideas again just make some kind of checklist like this

-all orientations need missionary (basically only MM MS and SS need it at this point)
-all orientations need doggy (just need an MS one where S recieves)
-all orientations need cowgirl (the FS one needs to be given to SS its literally the same pose, and MS could use something similar)
-all orientations need 69 (i think just MS and FS need these, FS needs one that doesnt have the strapon)
-all orientations need an oral pose (i think you're good here)

so like 8 poses really to start with, then just dont stop giving them poses after that lol
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : December 12, 2011, 07:33:52 AM »

FS have 69, but honestly i like to see one where the girl don't wear the strap-on. for the others, yes they will be nice, but i'd like to see some nice foreplay too.sex is nice, but i like some tender moment whit my partner

Unhealer

« #8 : December 12, 2011, 07:41:53 AM »

well everyone has dancing and lap dancing and stuff so thats a start
Janine Dee

« #9 : December 12, 2011, 07:58:04 AM »

MM doesn't have dance or lap dance, but I think everyone would agree they need the most work, probably followed by SS, MS, FS, and then FF. (I can admit we're probably sitting the best of the LGBT.)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #10 : December 12, 2011, 08:55:41 AM »

and if you need ideas again just make some kind of checklist like this

-all orientations need missionary (basically only MM MS and SS need it at this point)
-all orientations need doggy (just need an MS one where S recieves)
-all orientations need cowgirl (the FS one needs to be given to SS its literally the same pose, and MS could use something similar)
-all orientations need 69 (i think just MS and FS need these, FS needs one that doesnt have the strapon)
-all orientations need an oral pose (i think you're good here)

so like 8 poses really to start with, then just dont stop giving them poses after that lol

for missionary and doggy poses i dont know how many have mf , but ff only one (dont count forced doggy) then we need too maybe
for cowgirl i know fm have more than one and can do anal with them (FF cant) then FF need too (if possible with kisses)
for 69 FF have only one (pity) , why not 2 or 3 like MF
and for the last , i agree that everyone could be able to lick all parts of the body ( its not the case for FF)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #11 : December 12, 2011, 09:33:02 AM »

MM doesn't have dance or lap dance, but I think everyone would agree they need the most work, probably followed by SS, MS, FS, and then FF. (I can admit we're probably sitting the best of the LGBT.)
Totally agree.......so, i ask this to dev-team: stop working on female and shemale outfit and work on poses! it's clear, most users wan poses for LGBT and are not interessedin F and S outfit. think on it, dev-team, or you gonna loose lot of customers!

Unhealer

« #12 : December 12, 2011, 09:44:55 AM »

the idea would be to have all the typical poses you'd fuck a stranger with anyways, noones doing the lotus with a chick they met at the bar
hentaiboy69

« #13 : December 12, 2011, 09:58:25 AM »

You say it in a little rough way Un, but basically you are right

Janine Dee

« #14 : December 12, 2011, 10:23:34 AM »

Agreed, there should be the basic free set, AND a basic purchasable set of those things any couple heading home from the bar would be ready to use.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: