*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  gifts to men from shemales , females , and men should be enabled.
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: I wish i could have more actions added to certain poses
add action 69 in shemale poses on both sides   -15 (60%)
add more poses and action in mm,mmm too   -10 (40%)
: 22

: gifts to men from shemales , females , and men should be enabled.  ( 56274 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

In an ideal Achat world, it would be lovely to gift anyone you wanted but the growing prostitution on here would only get worse , I feel , and men would become involved in the pimping of their girls & vice versa .. and I personally think that would be the start of the ruin of Achat as the game I love to take part in.

I also think there are more men here than girls so stopping the gifting to them would prevent girls from becoming premium, and may then,discourage
them from playing. They are the minority and need incentive to join whether we like it or not.

Sorry guys, I think the cost of allowing you to receive AS is just too high a price to pay. However, I would like to buy gifts from the shop for my special man.

I am therefore with Bear on this,   leave the gifting system as it is  , or abolish the whole AS gifting lark and provide gifts you can buy instead for those special friends and lovers. The second option, means members / achat  take the chance and may loose some female members though.

Its a toughy .... Keep smiling guys -  Virtual gifts and appreciation can be fun fun fun too :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim
: 3007

I'm sorry BrandyBee, but I disagree.
I don't see how being able to gift men would increase prostitution.
I play in the game every day except Saturday and get involved with every sex unlike some of the opinionated posters on this forum.
I think gifting could be improved in that it could be gifts from the shop rather than $A (however I do have a "Free" friend  who I would willingly gift $A to to help him become premium, does that make him a gigolo?) but rather than do away with it lets make it realistic.
My os bf buy me a bracelet? Wonderful!
Me buy my os bf a nice tie? How romantic!
my bf buy me some sexy lingerie? I wish!
HB buy me a HUUUUUGE Teddy Bear? Why not? Is anyone suggesting that that makes me a whore?
So why can't I buy him something in return?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

No, Blue, absolutely......and i'm whit you. it will be nice to have the chanc to exchange a gift for special event like Christmas or Valentine Day!

Thumb up for gift shop!

NewGurl
: 433

Lets face facts, Money is what makes the world go round.  achat survives because there is money spent.  Thats why the prostitution is allowed to fluorish.  Someone has to buy the A$ spent on here so since the men are the biggest spenders here they cannot receive gifts, so they have to buy the A$. Without the prostitution and the gifting process achat couldnt afford to continue, there are some members that were prem that have went back to free, what money doea Achat make from these users, None.  By buying A$ we make it possible for all achat users to continue to enjoy the upgrades and the use of this wonderful program. I do think there has to be a improvement in the billing system as there are some users whose cards cannot purchase A$ or subscriptions.  I have 3 different card and two of them are turned down by my bank.  I think that the perfect solution would be to set up a payment thru Paypal. I have never failed to have this work.
hentaiboy69

But we found out (in an hold topic) Paypal don't allow adult payment. Susy or Tom had post it, so i think we have to find another method.

Which one!? oh, i really don't know!
« : April 05, 2012, 02:40:26 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

and to pay with paypal , it need to open an acount so the ones who dont have one , cant renew their premium membership . No thanks  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

Rukya, i have a rechargeble card and it works whitout a bank. i just have to go to the local post office, charge it and have to link it whit paypal, if i wanna use. My (and Medjai) lucky is this: the card is a Visa circuit one and i can use it directly here via CCBILL. well, it work like this till december.....but i don't think something is changed

medjai
: 415

I confirm it still works fine, just renewd couple of days ago.
chasxxx
: 116

you can also pay here using your checking account. i used that method when i joined as there was some problem with my card going through. just thought i'd point that out.
NewGurl

I apologize, I didnt realize that paypal wouldnt work for adult sites, all I know is I have a PayPal debit card and it works fine for my sub on here
hentaiboy69

No apologize, NG........i was just writing somethig Tom or Susy had post several time ago.

If it works for you, well, you are a lucky girl!  ;)

NewGurl

Oh regular PayPal account doesnt work, but a PayPal debit card does
mcgeeb
: 10

I don't mind not getting gifts.  The best ones are the ones you are given in rooms right?   ;)

On the other hand I get frustrated sometimes because it seems some females are just expecting gifts or even demanding them.  I really didn't come here for that.  I came here to offer my time for someone else.  Then out of the blue offer a nice gift from time to time.  Something that isn't expected.   I don't want just paid sex.  It's possible I won't always carry a balance either.  I'm still learning though. 
hbomb
: 12

Hello everyone,
I saw your threads and i thought about it.
Many free users reported me that they can only survive with gifts, bacause they don't have a credit card.
I do think it's kinda prostistution to ask for a gift to go in room. I can't bear it, i'm sorry. It seems like a market...
Some young people have a nude avatar, dress like b****** and claim gifts ? I don't think acaht is like that.
But still, there is many people who don't need gift to go in room who are also very nice.
Moreover, a few days ago i gifted a girl because she was very nice to me, she was new and she needed poses. So she send me her pics.
I have sufficient money, so that is not a big problem for me, but i think it should be nice for some free users. It's a question of equality. Sure achat needs to work with money, i agree. But isn't premium membership enought ?
To conclude, for me gifting isn't important, because i have some money. But i want to stop this "prostitution" in achat. But i want achat to survive.
So let's stay like that but women, please stop asking gifts.
Thanks for reading,
hbomb

Besoin d'aide en francais ? Pas de probléme, je suis ici !
Novice french guy just want to give sweet love to sweet girls.
hbomb
: 12

Hiya's...

To gift or not to gift?  As I have expressed elsewhere, I would love to be able to gift my men friends when I want.  I think that the gift should come from the heart, too.  Not as a payment for services.  I have gifted many of my friends, because I WANTED to, not because I felt obligated to.  There's a big difference in that (for me).

And I like the idea of being able to send a material gift, too.  A teddy bear or box of virtual chocolates would be nice to give and receive and some lovely boudoir shoes, too.  I would like to get ones like these:

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Totally agree with you Pafe. You translated in simpler words what i wanted to say.

Besoin d'aide en francais ? Pas de probléme, je suis ici !
Novice french guy just want to give sweet love to sweet girls.
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
: