*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hmmm... room decoration (LGBT pose post)
« previous next »
: [1]
: hmmm... room decoration (LGBT pose post)  ( 3074 )
inazuma
: 99

« : December 17, 2011, 06:18:44 AM »

Its a nice idea and should have been introduced a while ago perhaps, but a part of me is filled with dread that the Dev-Team have found something else to do now that MF pose ideas are becoming hard to come by, rather than introduce more poses for minorities that their short sighted business plan would suggest is less profitable. If the Christmas decorations are a success will the Dev-team have a new avenue of opportunity, I'd like reassurance that they won't pursue that opportunity by ignoring the wants of LGBT users who are fighting hard and with passion for the mostly basic stuff.

Please! give us more poses!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : December 17, 2011, 06:35:37 AM »

We'll see my friend , we''l see . But dont hope too much , see what happened when it was halloween.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : December 17, 2011, 08:59:22 AM »

It's a valid concern. It's why we're pressing for details on when their LGBT promises will actually come .

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: