*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The big O!
« previous next »
: [1]
: The big O!  ( 5109 )
Zinah
: 167

« : March 31, 2012, 11:13:20 AM »

I noticed in a thread from last week, someone discussing the sadness that is free members cannot use the orgasm bar in the same fashion as the premium members.  Well and true.  However, even as a premium member I rarely used to orgasm meter and squirt button because orgasming with the tools in the game forced a position change that would derail the mood and actions of my scenes, thus ruining the moment.

I want for orgasming to NOT change the current pose into some pre-programmed default that has NOTHING to do with the actions that my partner and I have chosen.

What else?
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : March 31, 2012, 11:25:08 AM »

Hear, hear ...  I want to crash and thrash over that wonderful precipice in the pose and hot talk my lover and I are in at that moment - and I certainly have my favourites .. mmm  happy memories .. big sigh ...

Anyway , back to the topic ... yeah .. can the default programmes stop ??  Pleasssssssssssssse  Can kinda ruin the moment trying to click back to origin  lol.

I'm sure its the same for the guys too...

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : March 31, 2012, 11:38:06 AM »

Yes it is ( if I may speak for the men ;) )

I like to cum in every pose and in each action. Also I wanna have more options for cumming, like "cum inside", "cum on body"...

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : March 31, 2012, 11:57:39 AM »

hehe , look for others topics , some have this subjects and its months too that we ask this  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #4 : March 31, 2012, 01:54:06 PM »

Yes this has been requested and discusseed many times.........

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Zinah
: 167

« #5 : March 31, 2012, 05:31:21 PM »

I know this has been discussed elsewhere and often.  I've asked for it a few times myself, in various threads.
However, that's the point. It seems sometimes that we collectively muddy the waters because there's so much we seek; requests for change get lost in other threads.  I'm opting this time for a stand alone request for change.  Just this and nothing else so the request, doesn't get lost.

So, ideas on how to make the orgasm visuals better?...
Adera
: 3047

« #6 : March 31, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »

In some poses it works quite well and some guys finds it really hot to see my avatar cumming while getting fucked by him.

It would be great if you could see when a man comes inside you, how he stiffens up, his thrust becoming needy, irregular and maybe some kind of shudder when he pumps into me... I somehow want it to be very apparent from the moves when he comes. It would also be great if his cum would seep out from me when he withdraws his cock. :P

When I cum while getting fucked in my ass I rather not have things change much, it's kinda weird if he's pumping hard and fast into me in a way and that completely changes when I cum. Irl I will start to squeeze him rhythmically from reflex which might make him change phase though.

Maybe we could have an option to have a guys cum slowly seep out after he has cum inside once, that would looks so kinky and sexy. :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: