*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
: Which pose would you most like to see added to the Shop?
The Spreader Bar - Bear   -9 (10.3%)
Bedtime - Brandybee   -43 (49.4%)
Hands On Wall - Brandybee   -16 (18.4%)
Pampered Woman - Lover   -3 (3.4%)
Foreplay 2 - Lover   -2 (2.3%)
Footjob - Prias   -4 (4.6%)
Tickle - TightFit74   -1 (1.1%)
Dominated From Behind (Edited) -Zinah   -6 (6.9%)
Lap Dance (Editied) -Zinah   -3 (3.4%)
: 84

: [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]  ( 79840 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #75 : January 28, 2012, 11:18:20 AM »

the paddle queen is speaking!  ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #76 : January 29, 2012, 12:48:34 PM »

After we got the "pampered man" (thanks A-Team) I really must have pampered woman.
Because I................................................ and.................................... also...................................................................
and of course........................................................................
That's it!

NewGurl
: 433

« #77 : January 29, 2012, 02:03:01 PM »

I hope they make a pampered woman for all groups.  It wouldbe nice in FF as well as FS and MF orientations.
Lover

« #78 : January 29, 2012, 03:45:04 PM »

As possible and uselful all poses should be adapted to every orientation.

medjai
: 415

« #79 : January 29, 2012, 03:58:27 PM »

Great pose and hping to have that for everyone, groups inculded and the reason is...

Because I................................................ and.................................... also...................................................................
and of course........................................................................
That's it!

What he said  ;D
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #80 : January 29, 2012, 04:00:48 PM »

I always assumed the "foreplay" pose with the girl lying on the bed was the equivalent to "pampered man"

medjai
: 415

« #81 : January 29, 2012, 04:03:54 PM »

Depends on how u look at it, it's more "forplay" then pamperd, what I think is the different is that Pampered man pose seems more like sweet or romantic foreplay, lots of kissing and cuddling, while what could be considered the equivalent seems to have a more erotic gear....I hope I made sense.
Lover

« #82 : January 30, 2012, 05:00:14 AM »

I think it depends on your point of view. I'm with Medjai. For me, it's more foreplay than the equivalent, as the girl also can give be active.
But perhaps the A-Team is with you Keiko!?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #83 : January 30, 2012, 05:03:35 AM »

mmmh, i don't think we can consider the "Foreplay" pose like the "pampered man", it's more like an "end of games" pose, to be used after a sex section. and the "gentle foreplay" between male and female, isn't more different.....

Pafe
: 548

« #84 : January 30, 2012, 05:09:10 AM »

HIya's...

Well, I for one, am hoping for more "Pampering"... the way I feel is that you can't have too much foreplay.  :)  I really like the "hug" move in the Pampered Man.  It's almost like cuddling... if only he could wrap his arms around me *sigh*.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Jacquesza
: 50

« #85 : January 30, 2012, 05:59:14 AM »

HIya's...

Well, I for one, am hoping for more "Pampering"... the way I feel is that you can't have too much foreplay.  :)  I really like the "hug" move in the Pampered Man.  It's almost like cuddling... if only he could wrap his arms around me *sigh*.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

I couldn't agree with you more Pafe ...

Was also thinking, how about a nice after sex pose(s). Spooning for example ( winks at Gurli ) after a hot and heavy season  ;) 

bluedenim
: 3007

« #86 : February 03, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »

Hi Jacquesza,
and Pafe.
been away for a week so have missed quite a bit, love your photo Jacques!

cuddling, before and after sex is something I like and so does my (AChat) wife, we have to keep going back to the "dance" pose, to get a cuddle or a kiss.
I think all sexes deserve some pampering.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Pafe
: 548

« #87 : February 04, 2012, 04:01:51 AM »

Hiya's...

Yes!  More pampering for everyone.  :)

chasxxx
: 116

« #88 : February 16, 2012, 02:55:19 AM »

I think i said it somewhere else, but I want a "kiss" action for men in EVERY pose. Also give the guy a chance to initiate the hug/cuddle in some poses. I hate "ok, hug me now!" lol... as far as i'm concerned, anyplace you are restricted from cumming is foreplay (on achat).
TightFit74
: 2415

« #89 : March 04, 2012, 05:37:09 AM »

Tickle-pose.

It happens, you start to fool around, pulling and pushing a little, grabbing at eachother playfully, when suddenly a tickle-war  commences. The agilty of one against the strength of the other.. who will be the first to submit, drawn empty from being tickled to no end.. Ending up helpless at the desires of the conqueror.. ;D

I love to play and fool around in bed, so the thought came to mind for a tickle pose. Someting I imagine looking like this, and adaptable for all! poses:

(important note: roles should be swappable, either of partners should be able to have the upper hand)

Person on top, stradling the other at the thighs:

- kiss
- tickle feet (lift leg to chest)
- tickle calves (continous motion from tickle feet)
- tick inside thighs (spread them open a little)
- Tickle, squeeze, pinch sides (the one underneath squirming)
- Tickle armpits
- Tickle neck
- catch hands and tiickle all over body
- Tease sex/nipples

The person underneath:

- Resisting tickles (moving hands over body, pushing away other's hands)
- Squirming, wriggling underneath
- Surrendering (cover eyes or hands next to body)
- Grabbing the sheets when overwhelmed
- Kiss
- Tease sex/nipples
- Curling up like a ball

Ofcourse the position towards eachother can be different. A spooning or missionary position, or standing and holding from behind, could offer some nice fore-/afterplay fun...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10  
« previous next »
: