*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
: Which pose would you most like to see added to the Shop?
The Spreader Bar - Bear   -9 (10.3%)
Bedtime - Brandybee   -43 (49.4%)
Hands On Wall - Brandybee   -16 (18.4%)
Pampered Woman - Lover   -3 (3.4%)
Foreplay 2 - Lover   -2 (2.3%)
Footjob - Prias   -4 (4.6%)
Tickle - TightFit74   -1 (1.1%)
Dominated From Behind (Edited) -Zinah   -6 (6.9%)
Lap Dance (Editied) -Zinah   -3 (3.4%)
: 84

: [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]  ( 79750 )
Pafe
: 548

« #90 : March 04, 2012, 09:08:05 AM »

Hiya's...

Yes, I like that.  We often get into those "tickle wars", both clothed and unclothed.  The actions you put forth are good, but I would also (if I am the one on the bottom) want to be able to tickle a little, too... perhaps on the sides.... and it's only a matter of time before the tickling gets more intimate.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

bluedenim
: 3007

« #91 : March 04, 2012, 11:55:33 AM »

Tight,

I think you'll find what you are suggesting is far too difficult to code, perhaps we should stick to more realistic suggestions of what the DEV Team can do for us.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Ana_Lana
: 18

« #92 : March 05, 2012, 03:06:09 AM »

Hello everybody,

I am newbie but I can't hold my self from saying things that should in my humble opinion improve the game quality.

I couldn't agree more that we need more pampering, especially in threesome play, but there is one more thing that I would like to suggest:

Ability to reach orgasm (for a woman and for a man) without automatic action change!

You must have encountered the same problem so far, you are in ideal position and action, nothing more can be added to your excitement and you start to have orgasm but the program automatically changes your action to previously programmed one.

I know it should add to the whole impression of reaching the climax, but this way it is always the same thing and I think it would be much more interesting if we could all cum differently each time, depending on which actions we feel to use at that exact moment.

Few positions are already programmed that way and they instantly become my favorites!  :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #93 : March 05, 2012, 03:26:43 AM »

Tight,

I think you'll find what you are suggesting is far too difficult to code, perhaps we should stick to more realistic suggestions of what the DEV Team can do for us.
Hiya's...

Yes, I like that.  We often get into those "tickle wars", both clothed and unclothed.  The actions you put forth are good, but I would also (if I am the one on the bottom) want to be able to tickle a little, too... perhaps on the sides.... and it's only a matter of time before the tickling gets more intimate.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Tight,

mmmh, the idea is good, but blue have a point. the option presume the one on top (hope this pose can be realized not only for MF) need to be in two different position:

• one loking at feet and leg to tickle them
  • one looking at the back of the partner.

To move form a position to another, dev team have to realize a not so short animation, so maybe the best thinkg to make it easy to programming it, can be to split it in two pose.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #94 : March 05, 2012, 05:43:53 PM »

thanks for the comments everyone. I know it is an ambitious idea.. but why not set them a challenge.. I am sure the pole dance or several 3some poses were a chgallenge. This idea not met with the greatest of enthousiasm, still think it is an idea ot consider, if only for a few or new poses

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #95 : March 05, 2012, 09:13:56 PM »

Here is the current list of potential MF Pose Ideas discussed thus far that I could find within this thread:

• The Spreader Bar - Bear
  • Bedtime - Brandybee
  • Hands On Wall - Brandybee
  • Pampered Woman - Lover
  • Foreplay 2 - Lover
  • Footjob - Prias
  • Tickle - TightFit74
  • Dominated From Behind (Edited) - Zinah
  • Lap Dance (Editied) - Zinah

If I have missed any suggestions or anyone has any new suggestions, please post them and I will keep this list updated. At the end of this week, I will contact Susy to start the poll.

The results of the poll for this thread will be sent directly to Susy at the end of this month. Next month everyone will have a chance to re-submit their ideas or add new ones. I will continue to provide this "new idea" thread monthly so that the developers stay up to date with what their members would like to see created in the near future.
« : March 09, 2012, 12:24:25 AM Keiko »

Bear
: 3856

« #96 : March 06, 2012, 01:47:01 AM »

foot taps.... ummmm where is my spreader bar pose?

bluedenim

« #97 : March 06, 2012, 09:55:07 AM »

foot taps.... ummmm where is my spreader bar pose?
I'm modelling it for you Bear! ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #98 : March 06, 2012, 10:44:32 AM »

Another foreplay pose:
Girl is lying on her stomach, man is licking from behind.

Possible actions:
Licking pussy
Fingering pussy
Licking ass
Fingering ass
Massage ass
Kiss ass
Fondle back
Fondle legs

TightFit74
: 2415

« #99 : March 06, 2012, 11:51:54 AM »

If I may add to that Lover:

covering her, nibbling her shoulder or earlobe
sliding cock up and down between buttocks

depending on the position of the man.. Is he kneeling behind her and leaing in? Or is he laying on his stomach as well?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #100 : March 06, 2012, 01:33:42 PM »

My idea is, the man is kneeling behind her, so nibbling shoulder, earlobe etc. might be difficult (or you neck has to be like a giraffe).

Sitting or lying on her is another idea I have... to massge her, to cover... all your ideas. This is on my agenda for next poll ;)
This one also could be used to enter her, but up to now the A-Team separates between cuddling and fucking poses.

bluedenim

« #101 : March 06, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »

Did I really notice last night that my Avatar stopped changing pose when she orgasmed??

Yippee!

Thanks DEV Team!

xxxxxxxxxx

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #102 : March 06, 2012, 03:17:22 PM »

Daydreaming....mine was changeing pose again.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #103 : March 06, 2012, 05:20:52 PM »

Hi, been a member awhile now but never really got the nerve to post.
Anyway, hi everyone ... not sure if these ideas have been posted before , if they have i apologise in advance but on a couple of poses, if its possible, i would like some new actions to be considered.

In the " foreplay" pose, lying on the bed .. could we have a cuddle included, with the girls head on the guys chest and their arms round each other. Also a snog ( deep kissing ) and a lighter tender kiss too  would be nice.  I tend to use this for afterplay mainly :)

In the " blowjob" pose , man standing, girl kneeling .. could we have a tongue rimming and tongue fucking his opening :)   and one fingering his anus to massage that protrate.  Its a nice ending to the lapdance. Hehe.

In the "erotic spanking"  could we have a gentler spank too , maybe a slight pinkness to the bottom. :)

And maybe a bit boring to some on here, but i would love a pose cuddling in bed. Some couples I know, me included like to spend all night with our partner and that would be just perfect :)

OK, thats it for now.  Take care of you and each other. xx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Dotti
: 6

« #104 : March 06, 2012, 06:12:42 PM »

I have to agree with all those suggesting a cuddle/kiss pose on the bed.  It is what happens naturally in most cases and only seems fitting. I know many people have developed close relationships with others and to be able to hold each other or kiss each other after intimate moments would be appreciated.  ;D
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  
« previous next »
: