*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Credit Where It's Due
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Credit Where It's Due  ( 22223 )
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #15 : December 25, 2011, 11:55:08 AM »

Thank you :)
Fantasy
: 95

« #16 : December 26, 2011, 11:04:18 AM »

i must concur to all that has been said
dev team DESERVES TWO HUGH THUMBS UP!
and SUSIE, you are amazing!
NewGurl
: 433

« #17 : December 27, 2011, 06:06:55 PM »

Yes thanks to the dev team and suzy deserves a lot of credit. I wouldn't want the job of administering this.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #18 : December 28, 2011, 02:15:38 AM »

But someone have to do it, NG.....i know it can be hard (i was an admin in a MMO forum of a guild) but necessary.

chasxxx
: 116

« #19 : December 28, 2011, 04:04:52 AM »

i'm reminded of the mini-dudes in the locker on men-in-black... "HAIL SUSY! ALL HAIL SUSY!!! buzz,buzz, murmer, rhubarb, mumble.." thanks susy! your efforts and the team's ARE appreciated, but keep 'em coming!  :)
Adera
: 3047

« #20 : January 06, 2012, 02:56:53 PM »

I think the dev team has done really good with the last two MS releases and I think it's great that the last one was a release shared by both MF and MS. I know that not all MF poses can be made for MS but I really like it when they are. :D
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #21 : January 06, 2012, 04:19:56 PM »

i just hope than FF , FS , SS , and MM will not be forgoten :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #22 : January 06, 2012, 04:48:33 PM »

step by step, Rukya........they are walking on the right way now, so be patient

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #23 : January 06, 2012, 04:56:46 PM »

i know for now i wait , i know they are on the good way for MM and SM :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chasxxx
: 116

« #24 : February 18, 2012, 01:05:33 AM »

From kudos to WASSUP?'s.... There is an entire field/orientation that has been completely ignored for BOTH sexes. Men could 'sort of' get by it with a shemale avatar, but females (though they are rare) are totally left out. That's cross-dressers! Each sex should be able to buy and wear the other sex's clothing, if desired. whole new revenue base, nu?  ;)
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #25 : February 18, 2012, 01:42:49 AM »

Easier said than done, Chas.  :D Converting something like the business suit for males to females would require a complete redesign of the texture so it would fit naturally on the female. Basically it would need redrawn from scratch. I doubt the developers would focus much attention on something like that if there wasn't very much demand for it. Don't worry, most of the girls I met prefer the more feminine outfits anyway.

hentaiboy69

« #26 : February 18, 2012, 04:14:21 AM »

Anyway, a business suit for female is something here we miss.....i mean, girl can wear miniskirt, short.....only sexy clothes. something formal will be great for some important date.

From kudos to WASSUP?'s.... There is an entire field/orientation that has been completely ignored for BOTH sexes. Men could 'sort of' get by it with a shemale avatar, but females (though they are rare) are totally left out. That's cross-dressers! Each sex should be able to buy and wear the other sex's clothing, if desired. whole new revenue base, nu?  ;)

Chas, you mean men can have the chance to buy and wear skirt too!? someone had suggested it, but there wasn't a big deal whit it
« : February 18, 2012, 09:30:32 AM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #27 : February 18, 2012, 07:18:49 AM »

Okay, this probably should have started a new thread rather then get put here, but Keiko and Hentai stated it perfectly, interest was too low to justify development resources.

That's not to say that it couldn't change in the future, MM lingered for quite a while, but if you are serious about wanting to see crossdressing available I would suggest finding more users interested in it and having them speak up here.

Also while it is acceptable and understandable to be passionate about a cause you would be better served remembering that you aren't trying to get an underdeveloped area like MM developed, but rather asking them to start something from scratch.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #28 : February 18, 2012, 10:15:55 AM »

Some of the male clothing is very feminine imo, if I found some of those briefs in the laundry while with a boyfriend I'd assume they where mine. ::)
bluedenim
: 3007

« #29 : February 18, 2012, 01:29:43 PM »

Well they would fit, Adera. xxxxxxxx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: