*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SF poses confusion
« previous next »
: [1]
: SF poses confusion  ( 7401 )
Leticia_A
: 10

« : December 24, 2011, 05:50:44 PM »

Hello.

There are some poses in the menu between Shemales and Female that are a little bit confused... Is the shemale on top or is the female?
Maybe put a label with the description in all position as in the bar dance could help a little...

Regards,
Leticia
« : December 24, 2011, 06:09:45 PM Leticia_A »
NewGurl
: 433

« #1 : December 24, 2011, 08:25:31 PM »

I agree with Leticia, It is hard to determine which is the Female and which is a Shemale. Put a Cowboy Hat on the Shemale, so we can tell them apart
bluedenim
: 3007

« #2 : December 25, 2011, 01:35:42 AM »

I agree with Leticia, It is hard to determine which is the Female and which is a Shemale. Put a Cowboy Hat on the Shemale, so we can tell them apart
After all the time & effort Bear spent to get his cowboy hat, he might not be as keen for it to be used as a sexual differentiator!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
NewGurl

« #3 : December 25, 2011, 06:58:57 PM »

Well, we could put a Kilt on the Shemales  (wouldn't that piss Bear off) (give Kilts to shemales and he cant get one)
Adera
: 3047

« #4 : December 25, 2011, 08:02:51 PM »

Well, we could put a Kilt on the Shemales  (wouldn't that piss Bear off) (give Kilts to shemales and he cant get one)

I have no use for kilts, I much rather just wear skirts.

I don't have any problems determine which poses are which, but I can see how it might be a bit tricky for those who are new to them.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #5 : December 26, 2011, 01:59:11 AM »

It won't work Darling, I'm wise to your wiles lol!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : December 26, 2011, 10:18:45 AM »

Just glancing at the options... I can see a bit of an issue to a noob trying to purchase an specific nonsexual option... the lap dance is a fairly good example of possible confusion.

NewGurl

« #7 : December 27, 2011, 06:17:17 PM »

It won't work Darling, I'm wise to your wiles lol!

WHO, ME!!!!!!        ;D
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : December 28, 2011, 12:35:56 AM »

I have no use for kilts, I much rather just wear skirts.

I don't have any problems determine which poses are which, but I can see how it might be a bit tricky for those who are new to them.

not only for newbee , i have some difficulty in some poses ( not all ) to know who is who

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : December 28, 2011, 02:29:49 AM »

specialy when the dev-team had no replace the immy.....in the last release of the "Dominated from behind", the dominant one is allways a girl whit a strapon!
« : December 28, 2011, 02:48:07 AM hentaiboy69 »

prias
: 317

« #10 : December 28, 2011, 02:42:57 AM »

@New girl: female and so shemale already have a kilt (the red and grey tartan skirt ;) )
Adera
: 3047

« #11 : December 28, 2011, 02:59:47 AM »

specialy when the dev-team had no replace the immy.....in the last release of the "Dominated from behind", the dominant one is allways a girl whit a strapon!

Probably because it's easier to reuse the same image instead of making new ones, but sure it looks a little odd in SS when there are strap-ons used in the images.

Best way to deal with this right now is to learn which poses are which, if your not sure about a pose ask your partner if you can check it out and see if it's what you thought it was. :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : December 28, 2011, 03:09:22 AM »

Oh, for SS isn't so much hard to remember! there are not so much poses!   :D :D :D

@New girl: female and so shemale already have a kilt (the red and grey tartan skirt ;) )
if it's the miniskirt whit red and grey line, i really think u are on the bad way, prias!
« : December 28, 2011, 03:19:38 AM hentaiboy69 »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: