*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Robot Girl/Boy (Suggestion)
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Robot Girl/Boy (Suggestion)  ( 34990 )
taztexan
: 154

« #45 : May 08, 2012, 11:27:31 AM »

I agree, A shemale Robot should take top priority above my suggestion and also agree that enabling this for ALL users would be detrimental to getting free users to subscribe. However, it shouldn't be too difficult to enable this for premium members ONLY . At this time Free users are limited to what they can do with the bots anyways (very few poses available),  at least was when I was a Free user a short week and a half ago.

Your thoughts?
« : May 08, 2012, 11:29:58 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
TightFit74
: 2415

« #46 : May 08, 2012, 11:36:33 AM »

Agreed, And as far as I know, RG and RB do not offer more poses to free users so they are limited with the two they have.

As was discussed in different posts and threads, it is a matter of having the option. Though I seldomly use RG for testing poses myself (I like to read the comments of the girls and get a look into their world of feelings and imagination or try them out 'hands on'), I can see a use for them as to test out and master poses. A premium perk, as we have too little..

I think everyone would agree that a good understanding and in depth knowledge of the poses helps the play in the room.. :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
taztexan

« #47 : May 08, 2012, 11:52:17 AM »

Exactly! Knowledge is beneficial in any scenario. It would also be beneficial in assisting newbies explore our virtual world, which is something I have done. I've noticed several new users who have wanted assistance ( A guided tour) and stated so in their profile. Have made a couple good friends that way and might just convince them to subscribe, a win/win for all of us. 

Anyone else have thoughts on this??
« : May 08, 2012, 11:58:17 AM taztexan »

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #48 : May 08, 2012, 12:46:53 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Taztexan.

For new members, the robots offer a pressure-free environment to explore how pose selection looks and works along with an escape from social activities for those people who want to be alone to satisfy their own desires through visual stimulation.

RB & RG also offer the opportunity to examine sex clothing combinations with poses before committing to a style you want your partner to see. This might be of more interest to the female crowd than males. I'm sure there are other reasons members utilize the robots besides what I mentioned. Although it would be interesting to have access to the robot's pose actions, I think being limited to your own actions will inspire a thirst to socialize and find a real partner to experience them with, which is what AChat is all about. :)

Bear
: 3856

« #49 : May 08, 2012, 05:23:28 PM »

Well would like an on off switch o the robot chatter... in 3some tests it is annoying trying to discuss the pose with a partner.

Welcome to the forum Taztexan

taztexan

« #50 : May 09, 2012, 09:56:52 AM »

I've not tried any of the bots in a threesome scenario... yet... What do you mean by chatter??

The more I think about my suggestion the more I'm thinking it might best be left alone.. This stems mostly from the friendly people I have met here in the short time I've been a member that have answered quite a few of my questions of what is available to the woman. Chalk this up as a newbie mistake..  :D

TightFit74
: 2415

« #51 : May 09, 2012, 10:23:41 AM »

Taz, try and talk to either of them... ;) You'll see what Bear means..

And please, feel free to post any thoughts or comments you think have not been posted before. Not seeing this as a mistake. I am sure other 'newbies' have thoughts that us oldtimers missed, being used to how the program works.

The human being is in nature reluctant when it comes to changes and I am guessing most people are used to RG and RB to be the way they are. I still see merit in your idea. Though maybe it would be nice if the a-team had a test panel and allow those members to use RG and RB freely to test new poses before they are released..

Just a thought

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
taztexan

« #52 : May 09, 2012, 11:02:39 AM »

Oh duh.. I think I know what he means now. The bots don't talk much,  do they.... :D  Yeah my suggestion is worth looking into, but as I have found out, not totally necessary or at least not of higher priority to other suggestions I've seen on the forums and have put my $.02 in on. The testing of new poses via RB/RG before release i is an excellent idea indeed ..

Thanks all...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #53 : May 09, 2012, 12:50:24 PM »

Only problem I can see using RB and RG for testing poses is, it could be taken advantage off and negate the want to join as a premium. I think a video in the shop to show the poses before buying would be nice, Think this has been mentioned in a previous post.

Hey Taz, check out Covems post " I could use some help" in    off topic / quiz etc..   soooooo funny and you'll get an idea of the delightful chatter  ;)

I'm quite fond of RB the way he is ... but I guess I'm lucky ... the 3some thing hasnt really been a problem  for me ... yet  lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
taztexan

« #54 : May 09, 2012, 01:35:21 PM »

No,  I had added that the feature be limited to premium members only and not available to the free user. Now, the a video of the poses showing all actions available is a very keen idea indeed, my clever britssh friend, *hugs* Folks, if I  ever get on one's nerves, you have BrandyBee to blame for it. (j/K) She lured me into the forums with her wicked womanly ways..  :P

I'll take a gander at the "chatter" subject post you are pointing me to.. You've been so very helpful ma'am..  ;) Muahs!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #55 : May 09, 2012, 03:21:38 PM »

I'll gladly plead guilty and take the blame for that sunshine :) 

Wicked, womanly ways ... I hope so  hehe  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #56 : May 10, 2012, 03:10:33 PM »

It would be fantastic if Robot Girl could be reprogrammed.  Not only with the poses, but with some different interactions.  She's a lousy Scrabble player... she eats the tiles and gets really upset when she gets the "X". 

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #57 : May 14, 2012, 01:26:00 PM »

It would be just fair for the shemales to have a Robot Shem.

There is another question I'm asking myself - how many user really do know, that the robots are robots and not just a name of a real member?
When I started AChat I noticed Robot Girl. I never talked to her becuase her banner wasn't my style. I can imagine, there are members thinking the same. Perhpaps a better description will be helpful?

taztexan

« #58 : May 14, 2012, 02:35:45 PM »

It would be just fair for the shemales to have a Robot Shem.

There is another question I'm asking myself - how many user really do know, that the robots are robots and not just a name of a real member?
When I started AChat I noticed Robot Girl. I never talked to her becuase her banner wasn't my style. I can imagine, there are members thinking the same. Perhpaps a better description will be helpful?

I agree, Luckily I was told about the robots early on in my adventure here.  Possibly a more descriptive status line other then "Try Me" would help.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #59 : May 14, 2012, 02:48:09 PM »

"Try me".....sounds like a promotional slogan! is Robot Girl recruiting customer for some brothel!?  :D

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: