*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Robot Girl/Boy (Suggestion)
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Robot Girl/Boy (Suggestion)  ( 35021 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« #30 : January 29, 2012, 02:27:57 PM »

yes hentai it is very hard work getting me clean especially since my brain is so dirty from stuff that goes on in this game ;D

prias
: 317

« #31 : January 30, 2012, 07:33:12 AM »

concerning groups, it was possible a few month ago to invite 2 time the bots, you just have to add RG 2 times in the group invitation window and I guess, it was the same for RB. Don't knwo why they removed the function...
Pafe
: 548

« #32 : January 30, 2012, 11:06:46 AM »

Hiya's...

That would have been good, I guess.  But you would still have to buy the moves.  What I would like to see is the Robots having all the moves so you could try them out before you buy.  Perhaps they could put a short time limit on them for, I don't know, 20 seconds or something like that or allow limited access of once a week or so.  If they wanted, they could probably limit it to subscribers, or premium members (I don't know the difference), those are the ones who will be buying anyway.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

P.S.      I know someone who wants to try everything.  :D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #33 : January 30, 2012, 12:01:42 PM »

Pafe, here on achat you can find two fifferent type of users: free users and premium users and both of them are registered here. the difference is on the chace, for premium, to gain A$ in different method (i don't gonna descrive it) for buying poses, clothes or room. oh, yes, a premium can cum! that's make the difference!  ;D

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #34 : January 31, 2012, 02:37:19 AM »

hmmmm not cum for women hentail , but pee lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #35 : January 31, 2012, 02:39:20 AM »

yeah, right.....paddle queen allways have the last word!  :P

Pafe

« #36 : January 31, 2012, 03:53:06 AM »

hmmmm not cum for women hentail , but pee lol  ;D

Thanks Rukya.... I have been wanting to say that myself.   lol

Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #37 : January 31, 2012, 09:53:29 AM »

It really looks a bit like pee. But when they first added the girls-cumming action it was much moreunrealistic; they improved it and as it's now it's better to notice it - men can be so visually...

hentaiboy69

« #38 : January 31, 2012, 10:13:30 AM »

concerning groups, it was possible a few month ago to invite 2 time the bots, you just have to add RG 2 times in the group invitation window and I guess, it was the same for RB. Don't knwo why they removed the function...
Well, if this is true, i really hope they gonna make it work again! sometimes a quick try whit robot is usefull.

Pafe

« #39 : January 31, 2012, 11:34:24 AM »

Hiya's....

Hentai, you could always ask for a volunteer... I'm sure someone here would help you... you know... just to check it out.  :D  :D
And, as for the orgasm, I don't squirt like that... I just kind of flow.  Sometimes it makes my toes curl.  :o :o :o  Maybe they could make that?

Pafe

hentaiboy69

« #40 : January 31, 2012, 12:04:37 PM »

Pafe, i'll gonna rememb about it! Trust me!  ;)

sexilicious
: 2755

« #41 : January 31, 2012, 12:42:09 PM »

yeah i don't squirt either lol i can't really see any physical evidence when i have an orgasm besides the fact i always tense up during it lol and that i can have many in a session  ::) hehehehe

taztexan
: 154

« #42 : May 08, 2012, 10:47:17 AM »

Did a search on topics relating to the robots and didn't see this brought up. What *I* would like to see for the robots is the ability to control *thier* actions too. This would be beneficial in making more suggestions for additions/improvements to your favorite poses, not to mention information a Dom/Master could use in a Master/Slave Dom/Sub session.

Sure, you could have a friend help you with this, but time is valuable and taking up two peoples time to experiment is not always possible, nor are you in the mood to jot down notes when you ARE with a friend/lover/spouse. =)~ I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks about this.

Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I didn't find anything that mentioned this in the forums..

« : May 08, 2012, 10:49:55 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #43 : May 08, 2012, 11:15:44 AM »

Hello Taztexan.

Well I don't see the use of Robot Girl/Boy , but I may think you have ...

But I agree with you for Robot Girl/Boy is usefull for the ... DreamWorld's Forum, because is it a quick, and easy way to Check and
note poses possibilities. So Yes I agree with you than if it is not a doom for the dev Team, An action window for the bot displayed
should be a nice idea , so we might know better what our partners of a different gender should be able to do.

I am sometime surprised for an action I didn't see ... or may I say : feel before.

My interest is to become more familiar with my partner's possible actions, so for instance I may ask for.
For I now have two Avatar I became more familiar with "Shemale" and "Female" differents actions . But that is true for me that
The "male" side of possible action is a bit ... "terra incognita" for me .

I agree, and please, that in the forum, newly posses are discribed actions by actions. But that is not the same
the read them and to see how they dynamicaly are.
And for that, Robot Girl/Boy are useful.

( remember that is just my point of view. )

Anyway , I see none of a Robot Sheman? Is there a reason why there is not ?

Please accept my best humbly regards.
« : May 08, 2012, 11:41:50 AM chien_lubrik »

Flesh open when Mind Warm
TightFit74
: 2415

« #44 : May 08, 2012, 11:20:05 AM »

Taz,

your comment has not been made before, if my memory swerves me well. Welcome to the forum. In my eyes, RG and RB are there to give the possibility to give a new posae a quick test run or to 'train' a little before joining a lover in a room. For some RG or RB is the solution to solve their needs as well. It also serves as a tool to draw members that are trying the game out, into the game by giving them immediate action to the game.

Addind the possibilities to direct both avatars might lead to people just using the bots instead of interacting with people. Which in the end, is the purpose of the game. I see the fun in trying out a new pose with a lover or a friend, as something fun. And there is always the possibility to revisit the pose or try all options again once the passion has died off a little..

What I would like to see first, before anything else is changed about RG and RB, is a Robot She.. That one not that is missing and might lure new people into the game, if they have a chance to deepen their sexual experience..

my 2 cents..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: