*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Moaning, Gasping, Panting, Screaming etc.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Moaning, Gasping, Panting, Screaming etc.  ( 7306 )
CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« : January 14, 2012, 12:40:11 PM »

Hello forum users,

I would like to know how you think about audio features from our avatars in AChat and if we should ask the developers for the implementation of tem?

I would really like to moan, scream, gasp, pant etc. for my lovers if we have fun in different positions and different intensity.

What is our opinion about it? I think we have already the possibility to express ourselves with different kind of pleasure faces. Don't you think it would be even more exciting to add different kinds of audio expressions?

Greets,

Daniela
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : January 14, 2012, 12:44:14 PM »

Well, as long as I don't have to send in how I sound during sex... THAT would be very embarrassing. :D
Zinah
: 167

« #2 : January 14, 2012, 12:45:17 PM »

having used it elsewhere, I hope it can be done with voices that don't lean toward comical.  Males should have deeper voices and women, should be all throaty and warm.  

I had a grand time, giggling my ass off, to another world's interpretation.  It's going to be a pain to make it really work, I think.  Unless some of use guys and gapl are willing to record ourselves in context and submit them for use.
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : January 14, 2012, 12:55:00 PM »

We talked about it - look here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,240.60.html

In general: Special sound or voices increase erotic mood. I'm sure it would be a next level in coming closer to real life. But it also can be very off-putting if it's not well done.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #4 : January 14, 2012, 02:31:18 PM »

just make sure you don't mind anyone around the house hearing it if you don't mute it lol that could be a bit embarrassing if you don't want them to know about it lol

Lover

« #5 : January 15, 2012, 06:56:18 AM »

Loool, the other point: If your soundspeaker are switched off and they just hear you :D

By the way, sexilicious, saw you on last day, you habe been in room. I knocked to say "one word" but you didn't hear me :(

sexilicious
: 2755

« #6 : January 15, 2012, 07:20:07 AM »

you might have caught me in the room with NG and medjai so it was kinda noisy  ;D but it was a blast we didn't end up using any poses and all 3 of us had fun

Bear
: 3856

« #7 : January 15, 2012, 09:10:57 AM »

That's a key point Lover, erotic sounds are fine if they are done well,..., speed chat  of prerecorded can kill the mood otherwise, or turn the episode into a laugh fest.

Lover

« #8 : January 15, 2012, 09:13:54 AM »

Hehe... and it will be a big problem for all boys who have a female ava ;)

Bear
: 3856

« #9 : January 15, 2012, 10:26:57 AM »

the telling falsetto...

if it works for some... more power to those seeking it. Having heard some commercial preset responses,... no thanks

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #10 : January 15, 2012, 11:06:51 AM »

Hehe... and it will be a big problem for all boys who have a female ava ;)

and a good solution for us to unhide them  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #11 : January 15, 2012, 11:13:32 AM »

Considering the music selections available I'm thinking it more off-putting.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: