*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Suggestions  ( 34393 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : January 24, 2012, 05:03:53 PM »

Hugs, cuddles and one short kiss :-*

Urban
: 329

« #16 : January 24, 2012, 05:55:41 PM »

Humm an invite option : Casual talk, with sitting pose, maybe the dance...
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #17 : January 24, 2012, 11:02:29 PM »

what dance are you talking about , not the slow i hope . Its the only true "romantic/cuddle" pose we have lol

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
NewGurl
: 433

« #18 : January 25, 2012, 12:33:56 AM »

snif , nobody to cuddle me  :'(

I hold you close, hug you tight and kiss you softly on the lips
Pafe
: 548

« #19 : January 26, 2012, 09:45:53 AM »

Hiya's...

I like the different room idea.  It would be nice to be able to change locations on the fly, too.  It sorta happens now, you go from the standing, to the dance, to the bed, or wall (lol) and that's kinda like changing rooms.  Going from, let's say, the kitchen to the dining room and ultimately to the bedroom would be fun.

I love the "more cuddling" idea, too.  Nothing quite like a good cuddle.  I'm getting all fuzzy just thinking about it.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Urban
: 329

« #20 : January 26, 2012, 09:52:34 AM »

what dance are you talking about , not the slow i hope . Its the only true "romantic/cuddle" pose we have lol
Of course i am talking about it !!! It is a good exemple, you could have a casual talk or go for something more romantic.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #21 : January 26, 2012, 11:56:33 AM »

snif , nobody to cuddle me  :'(

I hold you close, hug you tight and kiss you softly on the lips

mmmmmm , we need to meet in game  :D , and maybe with blue  ;D

Of course i am talking about it !!! It is a good exemple, you could have a casual talk or go for something more romantic.

oh , i think i have misunderstood  ;D , i was thinking that you ask to change the slow dance lol

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
West69
: 123

« #22 : January 26, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »

We talked about similar ideas long time ago. Some wishes have been fulfilled, some not. So it's no problem to bring them back again.

Like you said it's important both agree, like the poses.
I'm not a bondage fan, but a lot of people are. I just add my thoughst to your suggestions.

- Handcuffs or ropes for foreplay
- Feather, toys, cream, blindfolds, icecubes, fruits, ice, candles
- slowly undressing like a stripper
- a chance to give a massage
- darker light in room (maybe candlelight or dimmed light)
- keeping clothes during sex (e.g. for a quickie)

We also talked about more afterplay, either to cool down or to start again.

Here is one link in which we talked about your ideas: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,932.0.html

More rooms like a kitchen, a bath, public scenes also have been asked for. I think we should discuss it in the rooms thread.

I agree with the above, and even though IO am not a big bondage fan, more than one person has asked for ropes to be tied to the bed or ceiling.

Here are some additional thoughts and some questions I need help with, since I am still learning the game by "trial-and-(mostly) error":

1. Procedure questions:

* I noticed a real picture of a person inserted in the upper left screen with the avi. I really enjoyed looking at the person in real life, but I am not
      sure how it was triggered to appear. Is there a button I push when the person has substituted their pic, or do they control this?

* When doing a general partner search, it may include several pages of people that take a long time to load. Sometimes, I recognize all of the
      people on page 1, and want to skip quickly to page 2. Currently, I have to wait until all the pics are loaded. Is there an override to move on?

* When I initiate a chat, I often get message "I am busy, please try later", which of course I respect and it is helpful. I would like to use this
      option to tell others the same thing when I have too many conversations going, etc. Is there a button to send this message that I am not
     aware of?

2. Poses: Are the following possible, or are in progress?

* Dance, but with "sex clothing" in addition to current "street clothes".
   * 69 male to shemale with mutual fellatio
   * Sex on kitchen table or butcher block.

3. Are you still working on partner audio response,i.e. moaning, which would be optional (like music) since some others have already expressed
    disinterest.

Thank you dev team for your work and consideration, and thank you to all the experienced users who have been both gracious and helpful. :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #23 : January 26, 2012, 02:44:06 PM »

* When I initiate a chat, I often get message "I am busy, please try later", which of course I respect and it is helpful. I would like to use this
      option to tell others the same thing when I have too many conversations going, etc. Is there a button to send this message that I am not
     aware of?
If theay are prem users, they just need to write one time, then use ctrl+C and ctrl+V.....about a button, i had never hear about it!
« : January 27, 2012, 03:25:30 PM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #24 : January 27, 2012, 01:21:45 PM »

What do ctrl+c or ctrl+V ?

medjai
: 415

« #25 : January 27, 2012, 02:50:10 PM »

ctrl+c = copy

ctrl+v = paste
Lover
: 10350

« #26 : January 27, 2012, 04:55:19 PM »

for those with a german (european?) keyboard: Ctrl = Strg

You have to use ctrl (strg) AND the letter C (V for putting in and X for deleting) simultanously.

Adera
: 3047

« #27 : January 27, 2012, 05:16:15 PM »

It's Ctrl in Sweden, so no, that's not European.
sexilicious
: 2755

« #28 : January 27, 2012, 05:18:20 PM »

strg does he just want ppl to think he is strong ;)  ::)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #29 : January 28, 2012, 11:25:59 AM »

in france its ctrl too  ;D

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: