*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Suggestions  ( 34460 )
Pafe
: 548

« #30 : January 28, 2012, 03:30:40 PM »

Hiya's...

I have another suggestion... it's probably already been asked for but I'm gonna say it anyway.

How about being able to combine a couple of the actions?  Would that be possible?  I know there are already some that allow for combination with others, i.e. breast play with position, but there are others that just seem like they should go together.  I'm sure you can think of many.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #31 : January 29, 2012, 08:49:09 AM »

just one pose as exemple : the new MM pose , at the wall : i dont understand why we cant massage breasts and kiss in same time . or the slow lap dance , why when the one who sit make a move , this cancel the action of the one who is dancing , or the pose where one lick the pussy between the legs of the other (sorry i dont remember the pose name) why whe the licked one use pleasure action ( lean her head back) and the one licking change move , the one licked pleasure action is canceled .  ;D

ps: i donw it made little more than one exemple lol

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #32 : January 29, 2012, 08:58:13 AM »

oups forgot a little reminder : it could be nice to change these points :

- stop returning to the basic move when changing action
- it could be nice to have the pose select icons adapted for each orientations , 2 women for FF , 2 men for MM etc ...
- cancel all tongue out moves (hehe i never abandon) , i know this one can maybe be more difficult than the others wiches.

thats all for now  ;D

oh and hentai , i still howe you a dance lol
« : January 29, 2012, 09:00:03 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #33 : January 29, 2012, 09:19:35 AM »

yes, Rukya....i remember it!

and yes, there can be more poses where two option can be combinated. look at pamper man.....a girl can kiss the man and play whit his balls at the same time and more......i think this can be a good upgrade for the game

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #34 : January 31, 2012, 03:28:13 AM »

Another exemple : Flexy girl ( who really need the same upgrade than for mf version  ;D)

When the girl fucked rub her pussy , if the girl fucking her go in ass , the one fucked stop to rub herself , nonsense  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #35 : January 31, 2012, 03:35:30 AM »

Same things when you cum......why going to a preset pose!? i think the "enjoy" face can be good, but sometimes iìd like to continue the action and some thing for my partner! it's frustrating!
« : January 31, 2012, 03:38:06 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #36 : January 31, 2012, 05:13:29 PM »

unfortunately for me , the "cum bug" i have dont work in FF poses lol

West69
: 123

« #37 : February 01, 2012, 06:32:28 PM »

no , no errors , i think 95% of mf/fm poses can be done by all the others orientations , but its just what i think ;D

I agree. Also, why isn't there a Robot Shemale? :) You would think this would be easy to adapt. :-*
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #38 : February 01, 2012, 07:28:39 PM »

i suppose its ,ot too hard to create one  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #39 : February 02, 2012, 02:19:51 AM »

unfortunately for me , the "cum bug" i have dont work in FF poses lol

cum bug in FF!?
« : February 02, 2012, 04:09:25 AM hentaiboy69 »

Pafe
: 548

« #40 : February 02, 2012, 04:01:14 AM »

yes, Rukya....i remember it!

and yes, there can be more poses where two option can be combinated. look at pamper man.....a girl can kiss the man and play whit his balls at the same time and more......i think this can be a good upgrade for the game

Hiya's...

Kissing and being able to keep moving my hands would be great.  It would be more like real life, as I have "busy hands" that are usually moving... not to mention the effects his/her hands have on me while in a kiss.    I think being able to combine actions would be the suggestion at the top of my list.  Second would be a speed control with the ability to be able to stop.  Third would be for more kissing... sometimes I like to be the one to initiate the kiss but I can not.  Although asking for a kiss can be pretty sexy, too.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

sexilicious
: 2755

« #41 : February 21, 2012, 04:48:09 PM »

thought of another thing for a bondage pose or whatever could happen with this down the road, since the one person is the sub they could have a few poses that they would prefer to have done with them.
For example if the sub was tied to the ceiling and dangling down she might have a few of the options in that pose like:

a dildo in either hole or hole depending on the gender of the person
option of nipple clamps
or maybe the use of a vibration used on her clit or nipples (cock ring or some vibration for the cock and balls)

this way some of the other toys can be incorporated and the sub can show which toys they want to be used. of course since the other person can switch from using this to the other poses like

licking the groin area
rubbing the subs nipples
fucking whatever hole, etc.

course this is quite sketchy just a quick glance into something else while talking with someone
« : February 21, 2012, 05:03:44 PM sexilicious »

medjai
: 415

« #42 : February 21, 2012, 05:23:06 PM »

mmmm really like the idea, it gives the sub lots of option to interract with so it won't be too passive in the session. I really like the idea of new toys too that would make the sub/dom experience much much better and you gave imo a perfect combination for pain and pleasure adding clamps....I would love to try them on someone  :o
sexilicious
: 2755

« #43 : February 21, 2012, 05:29:41 PM »

i'm sure you can find many volunteers medjai ;D and also for more pain some other options for the pose could include

for dom person:
slaps to the pussy (cock)
slaps to butt
slaps to boobs/nipples

for sub person:
option of whip/crop (or other device) for spanking pussy (cock)
whip/crop for spanking butt
whip/crop for boobs/nipples

this way the sub would have more control over what toys is used and where

medjai
: 415

« #44 : February 21, 2012, 05:45:16 PM »

you just read my mind...drooling....ops sorry  ;D
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: