*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Suggestions  ( 34382 )
Jacquesza
: 50

« #45 : February 21, 2012, 05:45:45 PM »

Just reading all this get me excited sexilicious  ;D
sexilicious
: 2755

« #46 : February 21, 2012, 07:34:17 PM »

oooooooo one guy drooling and another excited now is this to be the sub or the dom ;D

medjai yeah i read your mind don't you know i have psychic powers lol

jacquesza always good to get excited ;D sure hope you did something about the excitement as well ::)

Bear
: 3856

« #47 : February 21, 2012, 07:52:50 PM »

A submissive should not have such control...
just saying...

However for those who enjoy spankings and such the idea has merit.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #48 : February 21, 2012, 09:31:59 PM »

A submissive should not have such control...
just saying...

Bear, I am disappointed. I thought you agreed with Janine that the sub always has control!  :P
I don't know how this will affect our relationship ;)

@ everyone else: If you're looking for test volunteers instead of robogirl.......... ;D
« : February 21, 2012, 09:34:11 PM bluedenim »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
sexilicious

« #49 : February 21, 2012, 09:51:04 PM »

well bear i don't know how everyone else feels about different toys used on them for some might not like harder sessions i'm just giving suggestions that could benefit all users (least my goal is) and if the sub gets tied up it would be hard to have poses for the sub to use

Bear

« #50 : February 22, 2012, 12:47:06 AM »

Blu'  the sub has complete control what is acceptable to them...more importantly as to the person involved,   it's a matter that should be discussed ahead of time even in a VR encounter. (Some may not understand how a person can get caught up in such play, but there are people who who do wrap themselves deep into the thread of words. ) Uncomfortable actions CAN be suggested or made... never ever is one obliged to suffer thru it, since the exit a click away.

@Sexilicious
I touched on that point exactly though when I suggested the spreader bar pose.... there are limits of options for response...  however if done their options  should be reactionary. Otherwise it's not really a submissive pose. Control is and should be maintained by the dominate player. Believe it or not, even DOM's have acceptable limits as to where they will press.

That though is my bias in the matter.  If I DOM I do so with an awareness of my playmates limits.... a reason I do not do it with new folks. How the hell am I suppose to know their turn on points, or dark fears... stumbling onto to something unintentionally, pushing a subconscious button beyond the subs comfort level that will mess things up. I have heard stories here of that happening...

*sighs* ...  I play though at this with a little more seriousness then what other s might... so keeping my mouth shut...

Quietly laughs, blu I think rethinking hardly means anything at this point,...

best of luck to all.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #51 : February 22, 2012, 02:29:44 AM »

@ everyone else: If you're looking for test volunteers instead of robogirl.......... ;D
You are really changed a lot Blue.......

@Bear: i think you are totally right, you can't "play" DOM vs SUB whit someone whitout knowing nothing of them. Everyone have some bad experience in their own life, some can be really bad and you can fall in it unintentionally, but whit a really great mess (just to say it in a quiet way). this is why DOM & SUB have to establish a limit and know each other really good.

But i'm not the right one to talk of this........i leave it to janine or others! just my 2 cents!

Pafe
: 548

« #52 : February 22, 2012, 05:50:13 AM »

Hiya's...

We play with light bondage sometimes, I don't know if this would be considered Dom & Sub, but the one who is restrained is definitely not in coltrol of anything.  Also, we (my playmates and I) have been together for a long time, so we know where the buttons and switches are on each other.  This probably makes a difference, too.  I'm not fond of things around my neck though, unless it's pretty loose.  Even then I don't feel comfortable like that (afraid of choking, I guess).

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

sexilicious

« #53 : February 22, 2012, 07:26:20 AM »

i understand bear but if the dom had all the control for the options in a pose and the sub had all the reaction options i would never use the options. for me just faces and that isn't what i want to choose. plus another point is that if the sub had some of these kinds of options the dom could always give that command of using it saying something like "get ready for the whip on __" and that would give the sub the need to obey and if not ;D punishment is always around too lol

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #54 : February 22, 2012, 08:59:13 AM »

I was mentioned so I figure I am obligated to appear.  ;)

Bear is right. I didn't bother commenting because it was one of those half-formed suggestions that would have needed fleshing out, but you can't call it a D/S pose because the sub hasn't relinquished control.

Because while blu is right about the sub's power, in the space of a session it's a all or nothing affair, otherwise we can't function and it's unfair to expect us to.

Set your limits, keep the ability to safe word out if something happens, but if you aren't willing to trust us for the length of the session then what's the point?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
medjai
: 415

« #55 : February 22, 2012, 11:48:32 AM »

I think the point is giving the sub some options to interract with and maybe give the dom some suggestions too on how she/he likes to be dommed. Just from the gaming aspect not having interractions could be very exciting for some but boring for others, noone says the sub HAS to use those options but giving them out could bring more interest in this kind of things.

I agree that in a dom/sub session the sub should trust the dom completley otherwise there's no point in being dommed like that but if you think about it from the gaming experience not been able to do anything could make amateurs loose interest.
Bear

« #56 : February 22, 2012, 01:59:59 PM »

TALKING achieves that, if you are playing click and watch I can understand that comment. Amateurs will probably lose interest, that style of play is NOT for everyone... but if offered shouldn't be distorted for that reason. Keep it pure or don't refer to it as D/s  pose. I personally would exit the room if my subject had an option and executed it...

Those that understand and appreciate the complexity of the play will understand an important point that a good DOM/DOMME is a teacher,....and will help their subjects leading them into the immersion of the encounter.

Conversation of a sub should be reactionary,... emotional... how it feels, how it affects them... that is the immersion into the role.... losing oneself to the interplay of anthers whim. Does the restraint excite or terrify... does a particular touch drive one to the edge or cringe... movements are subtle... in the VR world, a submissive who can unveil this in descriptive play is a goldmine to be treasured.

medjai
: 415

« #57 : February 22, 2012, 02:22:31 PM »

I completley agree bear, don't get me wrong I get how a dom/sub session works, I was only trying to support this idea in a way that would put dev-team in the prospective. Coz let's face it facial options are oftenly unused and imo pretty stupid, maybe we could give the sub some other options to meke it more real like shakind head, or rolling eyes but with a bit of movemnts of the head or the body, openig mouth and sceam or things like that. It would give subs some ways to express their feelings especially if there's a language barrier. I know talking and chatting is essential but adding some visual aspect to it I think it would make it better.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #58 : February 22, 2012, 02:48:43 PM »

@ Bear.

Please Sir, I was only joking................

You are as always completely correct and some of your reply to me was very incisive after recent forays into suib-service by your truly. So much so that it sounded like you had been eavesdropping on me

:-* :-*

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear

« #59 : February 22, 2012, 06:28:35 PM »

Well the lack of actions was central why I chose the spreader bar as an option for bondage... that form of restraint gave some leverage of options... however I can easily see your point in regards to the click and watch crowd.... and as I said... before... the idea has merit for the general play

I'd refer you ta a discussion posted under the "punished girl" thread in Woman and Men...the issue of the lack of options was taken into consideration.

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: