*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Suggestions  ( 34366 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #60 : February 22, 2012, 06:55:43 PM »

A submissive should not have such control...
just saying...

However for those who enjoy spankings and such the idea has merit.

in a game , its the sub who have true power  ;D . I mean , for exemple , if i'm in room with hmmm blue (pure hazard  ;D ) and give her a spank , if she dont réact , where is the pleasure . The only true power the Dom have in a game like achat or others , is chantage  ;D . like : Oh you dont want play , ok , so i stop to come  ;D.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #61 : February 23, 2012, 12:54:11 AM »

A submissive should not have such control...
just saying...

However for those who enjoy spankings and such the idea has merit.

in a game , its the sub who have true power  ;D . I mean , for exemple , if i'm in room with hmmm blue (pure hazard  ;D ) and give her a spank ,

Oh Rukya, how I wish it were so!   :-*

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

« #62 : February 23, 2012, 03:46:02 AM »

Rukya there is a difference between power and control... please look at Janine's statement.

I have not said anything about where the power lay,... my comments went to the control matter,... that is the element that the submissive surrenders. In the VR community a submissive's power remains, she may either accept what is being done or exit.

Janine has said it all, quite clearly. Once a submissive yields control it is "all or nothing, otherwise we can't function"...

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: