*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Taking clothing off.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Taking clothing off.  ( 14358 )
Msterbeau
: 1

« : January 21, 2012, 11:06:30 PM »

I'd like to see options for slowly stripping yourself or your partner.  That would be cool....  :D
Urban
: 329

« #1 : January 21, 2012, 11:14:39 PM »

It would be Awesommmmmme specialy for the stripping poses
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : January 21, 2012, 11:46:22 PM »

and it was yet asked , and the response is : too hard for now  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Urban
: 329

« #3 : January 21, 2012, 11:58:18 PM »

a sequential strip is easier to do
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : January 22, 2012, 12:06:45 AM »

remember , its not us who chose if we unwear or not , then the strip , even sequential , its not for tomorrow  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : January 22, 2012, 07:17:23 AM »

Wellcome to the forum, Msterbeau!

about the request....it will be really nice, but it needs lot of time to be done, too many different type of clothes and lot of different animation to do for make it work whit every clothes. Maybe one day we gonna have it, but dunno how long we have to wait.

Pafe
: 548

« #6 : February 07, 2012, 09:37:49 AM »

Hiya's...

I don't know if anyone has ever tried this or not... you probably have, but I'm going to share it anyway.  We found a way to "kind of" strip.  My lover and I started dancing and she suggested to pop out of the room... take one thing off... then pop back in.  It only took a couple of seconds to do this,  removing an article of clothing from the "street clothes" and quickly saving the changes, then the invite and we were back in the room.

Once back into the room we got into Dance mode again.  Then some more chatting and flirting both with words and some of the actions... then we did it again... popped out and back in.  Actually it was kind of exciting, because we did not know what article would be removed next.  And of course she had to get playful and pop back in without removing anything.  Eventually we were both to the point where we were ready to move on to the next thing. :D   We talked about it at the time too, and she suggested doing the same thing for the "sex clothes" if you want to do a strip while doing a pole dance or lap dance.  We'll try that next time.

So, it was almost like stripping in the room, and yet it had it's own qualities to it.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69

« #7 : February 07, 2012, 09:49:30 AM »

mmmmhh....interessing, Pafe......but isn't it ruining the mood a little!? i have this impression.......

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : February 07, 2012, 10:48:10 AM »

the better way i found to simule a strip :

1 - wear street clothes and wear the same sex clothes (panty and half bra)

2 - slow dance in street clothes

3 - choose lap dance or pole dance (this undress street clothes and you have the same underwear)

4 - choose a sex pose to undress the panty

i think its the better strip for now  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #9 : February 07, 2012, 11:06:11 AM »

Wonder if dev-team had a strip command in their schedule......it can be done like the pose menu, whit a slidshow
  • strip -->  shirt
  • strip -->  skirt
  • strip -->  etcetera

@Rukya: if you are wearing a bra, it remains on you.......it's not a so perfect combination!
« : February 07, 2012, 11:07:48 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #10 : February 07, 2012, 11:15:05 AM »

hentai its why i said a half bra (the one of the nurse outfit let the nipples apparent)  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #11 : February 07, 2012, 11:19:53 AM »

allways an incomplet stripteas......
« : February 07, 2012, 11:45:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

Pafe
: 548

« #12 : February 07, 2012, 11:39:42 AM »

the better way i found to simule a strip :

1 - wear street clothes and wear the same sex clothes (panty and half bra)

2 - slow dance in street clothes

3 - choose lap dance or pole dance (this undress street clothes and you have the same underwear)

4 - choose a sex pose to undress the panty

i think its the better strip for now  ;D

Hiya...

Thanks for the suggestion.  We're always ready to try something new.  We will give that a shot. 

Thanks again, Rukya,
Pafe

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #13 : February 07, 2012, 01:47:18 PM »

hentai you are little exigent lol , dont wear bra then  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #14 : February 07, 2012, 02:42:08 PM »

not so much.....trust me!  ;)

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: