*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Signatures, Avatars & Graphics
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Signatures, Avatars & Graphics  ( 12815 )
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« : January 23, 2012, 12:58:29 AM »

Okies...

I have been on quite a few forums (and I won't say how many, or for how long), and one thing that does stand out is signature blocks that people create.

Well, what can I offer? - I am most glad you asked... I do graphics. For the most part, I like to keep them simple... because in the end, they are an image, and images do take time to load!

so, without further ado, I'd like to ask if it is appropriate to open a "Graphics shop" here within the forum (in a location approved by the moderating team of course) and offer to any and all members my services to them in a standardised form that meets with full approval.

Signatures would be available in what I refer to as "standard" at 235px x 500px image size, no larger than 80kb.
Avatars would be available in 200px x 150px image size, no larger than 25kb.

I also do "Identification Cards" at 235px x 375px, no larger than 130kb. Examples of my work I have available on my skydrive. I can provide links upon request, or in lieu; post them into the graphics shop for peeps to see them.

It has been my experince that these little perks are important to some people, and they can be a great novelty too. Perhaps even introduce them as a "SHOP ITEM"... just a thought.

Okies! MWAH!!
AZRIELLE

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : January 23, 2012, 03:07:01 AM »

well, Azrielle, first of all, i think you have to wait an answer from Susy or Tom (IMO), then who know......
For my self, i can say i'm really curious to see some of your works, really!   ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : January 23, 2012, 04:08:40 AM »

I'm not sure, it can get very cluttered with images screaming for attention between each post... though I would probably get a signature of my own if lots of people started to use them.
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #3 : January 23, 2012, 11:07:13 AM »

Azrielle, welcome to the forums. I made my signature just because I was bored one day and I like to design. Forum signatures are fun to have. Yes, some can be too big and flashy but it is actually an easy way to identify the user who posted without checking the name which would be mostly effective if you're just scrolling through a topic really quickly. Plus, from my personal standpoint, it's fun to see people's creativity.
     Oh, and you mentioned something about a graphics shop? Does that mean you intend to sell these banners? That would seem a bit much because it's easy enough to make one that I'd do it for free. :)
« : January 23, 2012, 12:07:27 PM Keiko »

Urban
: 329

« #4 : January 23, 2012, 11:13:25 AM »

As we say here : Show it before selling it  ;D
Azrielle

NSPD - Retired

« #5 : January 23, 2012, 08:40:30 PM »

from Hentaiboy69:
well, Azrielle, first of all, i think you have to wait an answer from Susy or Tom (IMO), then who know......
For my self, i can say i'm really curious to see some of your works, really!

as far as starting the shop, well... that is up to the powers that be. If it's approved, then I'm quite certain to also be informed of where such a thing as a graphics shop could be located and how the members would be invited to fiind it. Until then, I must not only respect the posting rules, but also respect the admin's & mods by not posting anything that could be deemed outside of the normal and/or allowed practices.

from Urban:
As we say here : Show it before selling it
While I most certainly welcome everyone's input so far, selling?? oh gawd no! I'd offer my graphics services free of charge, the only thing I am insistent upon is that someone doesn't claim it as their own work. That's just wrong... lolz.

from Keiko:
Oh, and you mentioned something about a graphics shop? Does that mean you intend to sell these banners? That would seem a bit much because it's easy enough to make one that I'd do it for free.
By having a "Store Front" established, it can become an place that the members will become aware of , making it eaier to find for those that have little or no ability to do it themselves.

okies, Nuf Said!
MWAH!
AZRIELLE

hentaiboy69

« #6 : January 24, 2012, 02:20:06 AM »

from Hentaiboy69:
For my self, i can say i'm really curious to see some of your works, really!

as far as starting the shop, well... that is up to the powers that be. If it's approved, then I'm quite certain to also be informed of where such a thing as a graphics shop could be located and how the members would be invited to fiind it. Until then, I must not only respect the posting rules, but also respect the admin's & mods by not posting anything that could be deemed outside of the normal and/or allowed practices.
Azrielle, i said it cause i usually follow DeviantArt artist and i had found some of them really good, so i am curious about your style and work, that's all. I had try to do something on my own, but i'm far away from what i had see on DA, eh eh!

from Urban:
As we say here : Show it before selling it
While I most certainly welcome everyone's input so far, selling?? oh gawd no! I'd offer my graphics services free of charge, the only thing I am insistent upon is that someone doesn't claim it as their own work. That's just wrong... lolz.
I agree whit you......nothing is worst then presuming you did an artwork when it's not true.

btw, if you wanna have a faster answer from the dev-team, can i suggest to you to send mail using support section!?   ;)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : January 24, 2012, 08:11:04 AM »

hi azrielle , i love my signature like it is , i love my pic like it is , this is me . and i dont like the standards  ;D . Yhere is enought rules her , no need of a standardised signature or pic . oh i forgot welcome in this forum  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Urban
: 329

« #8 : January 24, 2012, 08:26:43 AM »

@Azrielle It is only a local sentence (dicton) not a first degree call. It could mean :

- Show us your work, we could be able to give you an opinion
hentaiboy69

« #9 : January 24, 2012, 08:58:06 AM »

You it the point, Urban!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #10 : January 24, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »

i'm behind (hehe) keiko , i love the signature

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #11 : January 24, 2012, 05:04:20 PM »

I wonder who I should ask for a signature if it comes to that... I'm not too confident in what I can do myself.
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #12 : January 24, 2012, 06:36:28 PM »

Well if there are people interested in getting a custom signature banner from Azrielle, then I see nothing wrong with that. She made the offer so it's only reasonable to see what she can do. Nothing wrong if you decide not to have one. It's personal preference. I don't mind making them either if someone has a request. Just message me. However this is Azrielle's topic so respectfully, all questions regarding signature banner making belong to her.  :)

Azrielle

NSPD - Retired

« #13 : January 25, 2012, 12:59:00 PM »

However this is Azrielle's topic so respectfully, all questions regarding signature banner making belong to her.  :)

Thank you Keiko... as they say; Respect Earns Respect. Sounds like you and I are going to be good friends on here because we both think alike... lolz. Anyway, until it has been approved by Management, having this discussion thread is about as close to a GRAPHICS SHOP as it will get for now.

Some of my past work... Fairly simple stuff. (warning - Image Heavy) Please feel free to add your comments and/or suggestions.

MWAH!
AZRIELLE

Buttons: 256 colours available and 256 colour backgrounds. Just describe what you want, and I can make it!

Signatures: Utilizing stock photo’s and script editor. I have almost every possible font available.

ID Cards: Come in standard size. Custom watermarks available upon request. The barcodes are also custom as well as serial numbering available.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #14 : January 25, 2012, 07:02:25 PM »

nice work , but if everyone have some so large signature we will need hours to read a page of a topic the time to reach the last . the fingers will have work on the mouse  ;D

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: