*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Signatures, Avatars & Graphics
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Signatures, Avatars & Graphics  ( 12813 )
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #15 : January 25, 2012, 08:55:52 PM »

The most used "standard" size for forum signature banners is 728x90. That's the size of mine. It fits comfortably for most monitor resolutions. Those images are nice but I agree with Rukya, they are a little large. Do you have any 728x90 signature banners, Azrielle?

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #16 : January 25, 2012, 10:21:31 PM »

The most used "standard" size for forum signature banners is 728x90. That's the size of mine. It fits comfortably for most monitor resolutions. Those images are nice but I agree with Rukya, they are a little large. Do you have any 728x90 signature banners, Azrielle?

Keiko:
I regret to inform you, the most common width is no more than 600 so it doesn't stretch the board... and again, it's not up to me to determine the allowable width. That will be the decision of our board's Admin; Tom & Suzy.

... so to answer your question; NO, I do not have any 728 px width samples, but I can whip one or two up... Anything in particular?

Mwah!
AZRIELLE

*UPDATED MY SIGNATURE WITH THE SUGGESTED BANNER SIZE FROM KEIKO.
« : January 25, 2012, 10:58:51 PM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #17 : January 25, 2012, 11:33:09 PM »

Keiko:
I regret to inform you, the most common width is no more than 600 so it doesn't stretch the board... and again, it's not up to me to determine the allowable width. That will be the decision of our board's Admin; Tom & Suzy.

... so to answer your question; NO, I do not have any 728 px width samples, but I can whip one or two up... Anything in particular?

Mwah!
AZRIELLE

*UPDATED MY SIGNATURE WITH THE SUGGESTED BANNER SIZE FROM KEIKO.

Well that's just from my own experience and not sure if my sig stretches the board or not. It appears to fit nicely on my screen. But, again, personal preference. Also I doubt Susy will have a problem with any signature as long as it's not too extreme in size, offends any of the forum's members, or conflicts with any of the forum rules. I think it's the least of her worries.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #18 : January 26, 2012, 02:35:06 AM »

I think it's all my fault....from the first post here of Azrielle, i had the impression she wanna sell the banner, even if she don't havd talk about price.
If this is not your intentio, Azrielle, i have really to apologize whit you!

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #19 : January 26, 2012, 01:10:31 PM »

I think it's all my fault....from the first post here of Azrielle, i had the impression she wanna sell the banner, even if she don't havd talk about price.
If this is not your intentio, Azrielle, i have really to apologize whit you!

Hentaiboy69:
No worries, from reading your posts I can understand you may not have fully understood my meaning... But obviously you do now, so that's what is important.

MWAH!!
AZRIELLE
« : January 26, 2012, 01:15:33 PM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Adera
: 3047

« #20 : January 26, 2012, 02:09:32 PM »

A neat banner would be to have my avatar lying on the side, like in the foreplay pose where we lie side by side facing each others. It would probably be very hard to get an image like that since your partner is kinda in the way if you want to take a screen shot like that. I wouldn't want the background in the banner, a cut out would be the best and maybe some text.

Otherwise I think I'd like a cute banner. :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #21 : January 27, 2012, 01:31:52 PM »

i think it could be more difficult to me , you can only have the eyes of my little pic but it could be nice to have "People who know hear others /eyes/ always do great things"

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: