*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll of the month: February
« previous next »
: [1]
: Most wanted in February
New room
New poses (each gender)
New actions in existing poses
New clothes
Better chat window

: Poll of the month: February  ( 4353 )
Lover
: 10350

« : February 01, 2012, 01:01:08 PM »

What is your biggest wish for this month?

I'm sure, we'll get many new things, but which do you wish most?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : February 01, 2012, 02:32:53 PM »

Uuuhh......not easy to answer! i have more then one to choose and i dunno which one is the most important

sexilicious
: 2755

« #2 : February 01, 2012, 05:00:35 PM »

my biggest wish well i would love to have a bf so i can finally see meaning in valentine's instead of being sad that once again i'm alone and everyone is celebrating couples but since that is not what you are asking for lol not sure especially since i haven't been in there too much trying much of the new stuff out lately

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : February 01, 2012, 07:56:13 PM »

i anwsered new poses cause we are seriously in lack of poses us the LGBT , but i could anwser new moves if i was sure it will not be moves for hétéros lol

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Pafe
: 548

« #4 : February 07, 2012, 09:43:08 AM »

Hiya's...

I went for "new poses", too.  The way I feel, the more options we have the better.  But... if I were to rank them it would be:

1. New Poses
   2. Better Chat Window
   3. More Actions
   4. New Clothes (especially better ones for the men)
   5. New Room

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : February 07, 2012, 09:50:02 AM »

i class them in same way  ;D and maybe pull the clothes up if i was sure it will be for men caus e women dont really need more clothes

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: