*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  infos needed
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
: infos needed  ( 102149 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #90 : July 17, 2012, 11:03:16 AM »

A think is running in my mind recently....why we can't have lipstick and shadow separately!? we can have more chance to mix them and for sure we can have more combination for different look. Isn't it more nice then how they work now!?

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #91 : July 17, 2012, 04:25:10 PM »

Rukya, i dunno about a simple update, but in the shop i don't see something new.......so, be patiente, my friend!

or, if you have different news, share them!

hmmm you see nothing new in the shop cause the update is new moves for MF foreplay pose lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #92 : July 17, 2012, 04:29:17 PM »

Eeh... what are you two talking about?

The MS "Against the wall" pose is amongst the new ones in the shop and that one is a good LGBT release at that.

Not to mention today's release where they've updated one foreplay pose for MS.
« : July 17, 2012, 04:52:29 PM Adera »
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #93 : July 17, 2012, 07:00:43 PM »

so i must rectify , nothing interesting for MM , FF , FS , SS since more than one month now  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #94 : July 17, 2012, 07:21:16 PM »

Yeah I guess that's about right, hopefully we'll see a more girly release soon. :)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #95 : July 17, 2012, 10:31:18 PM »

i hope , or some peoples could hmmm how say "sortir de ses gonds" in english ......... hmmm maybe become out of their mind (maybe only lol) ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #96 : July 20, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »

My thoughs of the day update , good and bad in same time .

Good cause i voted for the swimsuit and i bough the one who interessed me ( the snake like one )

Bad cause i think we have enought clothes for now . I need 20 minutes to find the ones i want wear each time . The clothing system need to be reworked if we continue to have so much clothes or one day we'll need 2 hours to find a single bra .

TIP : Dont wear the full suits in sex clothing , cause i suppose that they will not be removed in the poses . Personnaly i cant make love through outfits  ;D
« : July 20, 2012, 04:45:36 PM Rukya »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #97 : July 31, 2012, 06:24:24 PM »

and another clothes update , no thanks  :(

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #98 : August 08, 2012, 01:53:54 PM »

YAYY CLOTHES AGAIN !!! ( sarcasm )

I wonder when they will understand that we have enough clothes ?

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #99 : August 13, 2012, 09:31:29 AM »

all the time i save by not going in game made me discover a new toy in my pc  ;D

its called adobe PSD something and is really usefull to transfer pics of low quality from a portable phone to my computer with a significative amelioration of the result :)

thanks adobe  ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #100 : August 15, 2012, 03:23:41 PM »

I have a question about this topic/project of french translation : http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1672.0.html

If it still in the intentions of the dev team to do one , will we be able to stay with the english version us frenches or will our client automatically jump in french mode ?

If yes , i'm not for cause some words used are little hmmm ..... not bad , but hmmm just translated word to word i could say .

exemple : Free user translated as utilisateur gratuit .

for me this mean nothing and it could be better to say : utilisateur (i dont like this word) libre or joueur libre

Lover
: 10350

« #101 : August 17, 2012, 01:00:53 PM »

Rukya, everyone can keep the english version of course. If someone wants to change the language, he has to download the language-file and add it to the folder.

If you think there might be better words I suggest to talk to Rubella. She started the topic and made the tranlsations. You both can talk in French ;)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #102 : August 17, 2012, 02:49:08 PM »

i'll do if she need some help  ;)

I didnt asked in her topic cause she wrote to not flood this one and i suppose it mean to not post in it , not sure :)

anyway , even if there is a french version one day , i think i will stay with the english one :) i'm used to it now and it will be strange for me to see french words on my screen  ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #103 : August 18, 2012, 08:03:58 PM »

no update yesterday , no update today , is it full hollydays for dev team ?  ;D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #104 : August 19, 2012, 04:26:56 AM »

mmmaybe! i was thinking the same, honestly!

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14  
« previous next »
: