*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Girl with strap-on & her man ?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Girl with strap-on & her man ?  ( 24253 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : June 26, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »

Well obviously I can't comment on the "Man" part of it, but in the Woman with Woman thread it was mentioned... and my A$.02 is that it really doesn't do anything for me to have a girl sucking on my strap on... I've been with women who have wanted to, and I pet their hair as they did so, but I didn't get any especially big charge... hand held or harness it's an item, not "me", but again just my thoughts on the matter. The fact is there are many women who like seeing their partner (whatever gender) sucking their strap on.

As a note though, it isn't necessarily post-insertion. It could be pre, with the saliva as a lubricant.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bobbler

« #16 : June 26, 2010, 12:07:51 PM »

sinnn: who were you referring to when you said this?

"You both were coming off like you are being made to do it"
sinnnn
: 1379

« #17 : June 26, 2010, 01:20:32 PM »

Typo, stopping having a baby. You know I love fucking you Bobby(well not literally, rotfl). I mean fucking with you, my bad. ;) ;D

Beside if you notice the title, "her man".  Its like what Lover said, with someone special.  The time I have done it is with ppl on my lists. 
Hell, one guy suggested it in such a way it floored me.  I didn't think that was his thing at all.  I ended up with new repect for him, hmmm I might see if he wants to be a lover.  Anyhoo like Ramy said, its a game.  Have fun.

But I do understand you do things for the enjoyment for your partner, even tho thats not your thing.  That shows what a cool person you are.  Me, don't do it because I would like it.  I get turned on when I know my partner is enjoying him/herself. if I am doing something thats not there thing and they don't tell me I would be pissed. 

Again, strap-on/strap-off its to each his own.  Just have FUUUUUN. ;D  (Ramy :-*)
« : June 26, 2010, 01:40:11 PM sinnnn »
Janine Dee

« #18 : June 26, 2010, 03:24:51 PM »

Oh and Ramrod? Yes, AChat is wonderful for someone who is typically dominant to explore their submissive side. It's a safe environment where one's standing is in no danger while they can still allow themselves to see the world through the eyes on those they would command.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #19 : June 26, 2010, 03:28:47 PM »

Totally off topic, just notice something.  They have Hero members?  I want to be a villian. ;D
bobbler

« #20 : June 26, 2010, 04:33:47 PM »

i'm not having a baby silly sinnn, i was just trying to understand your comment  :P

after i said yes i didn't want to tell her to stop because that would have ruined it for her.  that's why i let her continue.  sometimes you're in the moment like that and you have to let it go.  other than that, i agree with you, i do things that i enjoy and that i know my partner enjoys, knowing that we both are getting off on it.  there have been a few times when i got off (cummed) knowing just how good i have made my partner feel, without getting much interaction back from her.  you know how powerful words can be.  i like to give babes...my *special* partners know that   ;)

hero members are those with 500 posts...though i'm sure you already figured that out.  think you can beat me to 500?   :P  :P
sinnnn

« #21 : June 26, 2010, 05:55:02 PM »

If I do beat you what do I get? ::)  You can't have a race without a prize. ;)
bobbler

« #22 : June 26, 2010, 06:07:20 PM »

yeahyeahyeah you already got your 10 wishes  ;)

and knowing how much you hate to lose, you'll just go post-crazy...like you are tonight...until you get there first  :P
sinnnn

« #23 : June 26, 2010, 06:18:29 PM »

Can't blame a chic for trying.  ROTFL.   ::)
Whose to say when I'll ever cash those in. :-\
Posting crazy, plllzzzz.  I think you went a lil postal yourself. :-*
I have np losing, you just got to know how to beat me, or should I say top me ;D ;)
« : June 26, 2010, 06:27:31 PM sinnnn »
Janine Dee

« #24 : June 26, 2010, 06:43:23 PM »

Sinnnn sweetie.... topping you wouldn't be the kind of thing that could be just done. You would have to watch, and wait, and be patient, working for the right mood and waiting for the right moment... not that I have any plans of that sort.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #25 : June 26, 2010, 06:56:40 PM »

Shhhh, don't give anyone techniques.  Mums the word :-X
Janine Dee

« #26 : June 26, 2010, 07:08:41 PM »

:-X :-* :-X

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #27 : June 26, 2010, 07:17:56 PM »

ok i just counted.  you've made 27 posts so far today and counting  :P

shouldn't we be talking about strap-ons?   :D
bobbler

« #28 : June 26, 2010, 07:21:16 PM »

ps don't worry, you will cash in those wishes...promise  :)

and i've already been on top of you so i know how to get there  :-*
sinnnn

« #29 : June 26, 2010, 07:27:58 PM »

Thats not topping, thats a position. :P
So you want to talk strap-ons?  Which ones do you like and want to try first? Didn't think it was your thing but I'm game.  LOL ;D

Sounds like you been plotting like crazy to top me Janine.  Good luck with that. I love a determined female/male ;)
« : June 26, 2010, 07:39:27 PM sinnnn »
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: