*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sounds for the rooms
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Sounds for the rooms  ( 14223 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #15 : May 23, 2013, 02:29:01 PM »

wile in room can talk ,listen if connected w yahoo on mic , and bring in couples tunes they like playing from you tube .
 After all is very nice hearing a mans sexy sexy voice , feel here more can be done , but I`ve been working around it w my own system .

Just takes people to communicate  > smile xxx sunny

everyone have fun !
ldyreality
: 11

« #16 : June 02, 2013, 06:12:26 PM »

If there is one sound (or even three, four or five different) that you will hear in an infinite loop I fear we all will get crazy :D

I also see a chance, cause most of these sounds are easy to add and not too expensive when you buy them (talking about the price A-Team has to pay for permission).

sound boxes with triggers? somewhere in room, something triggered by a click, or an action?
Lover
: 10350

« #17 : June 02, 2013, 06:30:28 PM »

Trigers could be poses or actions

SirReality
: 5

« #18 : June 12, 2013, 06:32:01 PM »

hmmmmmm........or Yours Very Truly could compose and record wonderful music tracks including all of these various nature sounds....individually in songs custom made for this site....as well as combining some nature effects for a really nice, really romantic and very sexy background:)  as i have already realized, the sky is the limit (and not even then:)  for a place like this:)  happy to be on board.-  neil
Lover
: 10350

« #19 : August 05, 2013, 06:15:12 AM »

Here are two websites with hot sounds:
http://www.freesound.org/people/From_Freesound_org/sounds/166989/

http://www.soundsnap.com/tags/sexy

Covems
: 1688

« #20 : August 06, 2013, 05:09:32 AM »

Moved the suggestion for the rooms from the suggestions for the rooms to here:  Sounds for the rooms.

I know Ms. Pafe has suggested this somewhere in the distant past, but Amy and I were discussing it.  We would like to see sounds made available for the purchased rooms.  They would come as an option that you could buy like with the room decorations.  Only have them specific for each room.

For example:
Gentle surf and maybe some seagulls for the Beach scene.

Gentle waves hitting the side of the Terrace Room, and include some chirping birds

The sounds of typewriters and telephones ringing for the Interrogation Room.

A crackling fire for the Cabin... maybe some distant wolf howls.

The sounds of traffic for the City Apartment room.

There should be an option to turn the sounds off, just like with the music.  I could just turn off my computer speakers, but I usually listen to music while on AChat, so a mute button in the room would be a better option for me.

Addendum:  Sometimes... Amy and I will have our date out by the lake... we'll take the pickup out and use the bed of the truck...  what I do is go to YouTube... there are all kinds of sounds available there... there's one that has the sounds of a forest at night... lots of sounds from the forest at night... crickets... june bugs... et al.    And... it's 8 hours long... so there's no looping.  I can play that one at a low volume... then restart ANOTHER browser... and play one of my YouTube playlists for music.

It works... but it would be so much nicer to have the sounds available in the rooms.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: