*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Foot Jobs and Foot Fucking
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: What do you think of Foot Fetish being implemented into a pose?
I think it's great!   -29 (80.6%)
It's alright, I probably won't buy it though.   -0 (0%)
Another pose couldn't hurt.   -6 (16.7%)
I don't really like this idea.   -1 (2.8%)
Other (explain via comment)   -0 (0%)
: 33

: Foot Jobs and Foot Fucking  ( 19684 )
Mari_Lunalis
: 4

« #15 : April 04, 2012, 12:35:02 AM »

i think i saw some foot action actually already in one pose... think it was the "lick me quickly one" (M-F) had that as female option.
its just one action (think the guy has 2  "lick the girls feet" actions too in that one) but for the people into that, this might be something to look at till a specific pose for feet sex comes out.
Adera
: 3047

« #16 : April 04, 2012, 12:55:32 AM »

Oh, it's a good thing they add things like this to poses centered around other things... though I and Shianna can't get much use from a MF pose. ::)
Shianna
: 102

« #17 : April 05, 2012, 05:05:17 PM »

Oh, it's a good thing they add things like this to poses centered around other things... though I and Shianna can't get much use from a MF pose. ::)

Exactly, might as well suggest it as an overall pose to be fair. I'm glad this poll is going well, thanks to all of the voters! ;)

If there are any questions you have, please let me know, I want to make this pose complete.

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #18 : April 07, 2012, 06:37:51 PM »

no its not a good idea to put boudoirs in this pose , you'll need to buy some others after and you'll hurt him hers little  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #19 : April 14, 2012, 02:11:41 PM »

Absolutely stunning new pose!

I just tried it once with a friend of mine and love the foot fetish pose already.

Just the classic footjob with the cock between the two soles I still miss.....

Daniela
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : April 14, 2012, 02:15:16 PM »

Can someone post the option, please!?

Lover
: 10350

« #21 : April 15, 2012, 12:09:48 PM »

HB, I did it for MF (the male actions)... http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1623.0.html

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #22 : April 17, 2012, 11:42:30 AM »

Hello to All kinds peoples
And specialy to Miss Shianna for her share of her fetish and may I say her experiences ...

I got some kind of foot fetish myself , and I feel that pose really enjoyable .
But still unfortunatly , only Men and the " receiver" role . And I feel ... horny ... to have that place myself ( I am a ... shemale . )

I think I just have to wait for our kinds Developpers Team to enhance this pose ... I think ... And I trust them .

My point and habbits is not to have shoes , for I enjoy more the skin's or strocking's silk ( and I am more into foot fetish than into shoes one , but that is only my opinion, I may not say of course that it have to be the rule ... )

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Shianna
: 102

« #23 : April 19, 2012, 02:42:20 PM »

It's for all Gender associations hun, that's why I put in LSBGT (Lesbian Straight Bi Gay Trans). ;D Of course, FF would have to be a little different, can't imagine they want to work a toy. ::)

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #24 : April 19, 2012, 09:35:14 PM »

no , we dont want play with toys in many adaptations , but we still have a toy when a pose is converted (exeption : gentle foreplay) . and it could be nice that dev team change all "jerk off" with a strap by hmmm maybe a rub pussy action  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
sandra001
: 32

MSN Messenger - sandraaaa1951@live.fr
« #25 : April 29, 2012, 02:26:39 PM »

mmmmh yes i would love to play with a cock with my feet :p
Nightwalker
: 3

MSN Messenger - neg-rita84@hotmail.com
« #26 : November 20, 2012, 09:38:55 PM »

İ want to footjob and foot fuck poses.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »