*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I've got a dream...
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: I've got a dream...  ( 12786 )
FateInfinity
: 51

« : March 14, 2012, 03:23:49 PM »

I've got a dream.
I dreamed about an advanced adult chat software.
When I run it, it shows a "news" windows where it lists the latest new features just added. Each feature or animation or item has a link where I can click to directly go to the shop to buy it.
When I close the "news" window I get an high resolution full screen window in full HD 1920x1080, showing my little funny home in 3D dimetric projection (like The Sims).
My home has some rooms, and I can buy more from the "online shop". It has some funny elegant furniture I chosen from the "online shop" too. I bought a very nice sofa, some chairs, a bed, the kitchen and so on. Some plants too.
I can move in my home. My avatar is a little woman, something like The Sims 3. I bought a skinny shape, with small breasts, tan skin. I bought an asian face (there are lot of different ethnic faces and skins avaiable in the online shop, from african to japanese and so on) and then I customized it choosing among a large list of eyes, foreheads, chins, jaws, hairstyles. I bought then the clothes I am wearing. I've lot of clothes. I can change my clothes going in my wardrobe. I click on the wardrobe and my inventory opens as a window. I can then choose visually the outfit I want to wear.
I chosen sexy white lingerie, tight jeans, a warm brown sweater, sneakers and a light, bright, makeup.
I am now waiting my friends.
Here they come: I receive an instant message from one of them. They are waiting me in the home of one of them. He sends the invitation. I accept and immediately, after a short load, his home appear. He has a nice home, less elegant than mine but it is normal, he is a guy  ;D .
There are two other friends there: a girl and another man.
We chat a few. He shows its new TV set. He starts some romantic music from his new stereo. Then he invites us to play something more... intimate. We accept. We click "Ok" in the invitation window and the 3D dimetric vision of the house disappear, replaced with a large visual of the room where we actually are (something like the actual ACHAT room).
We start to have sex there.
After a few time he says: "would you like to go in the bedroom?". We accept, so we go back to the dimetric visual of the house, we move to the bedroom and he sends the invitation to have group sex. We accept. Now the larger visual of the room shows a bedroom. We continue there to enjoy each other.
I like alot the HD graphic of this dream ACHAT. The shadows projected on our bodies and on the walls from the light that comes from the windows and from the fireplace. I like too the shining effect of the sweat on my body.
When we finish we go back to the house. We go back to the sitting room. There is a Monopoli there. We start to play that minigame that opens up in a new window. But I know that later we will fall again in the desire and we will go back to the bedroom.
Or probably we will move to my home to do it there.

This was my dream.

Will ACHAT become that way?
« : March 14, 2012, 03:45:06 PM FateInfinity »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : March 14, 2012, 03:58:20 PM »

Fate, your dream is amazing, big....maybe too big to have it soon, but one day maybe yes!

I'm whit you, i love your idea and i wanna support it whit all my will and strenght. and maybe, one day, you can have the place we was talking!
« : March 15, 2012, 02:50:02 AM hentaiboy69 »

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #2 : March 14, 2012, 08:09:08 PM »

Fate, there is another privately owned Massively Multi-User Reality Adult site that operates in a similar way that you just described. I doubt AChat has any intention to try and create a similar interactive environment like that one. They have focused more on the "private chat and intimate encounters" side of the adult gaming world which is the only one I've seen of it's kind. If they attempt to create a fully interactive world that can be explored with customizable environments/homes/etc, then they will begin competing with the other sites who already perfected that style of gameplay. It would be risky, dangerous and hazardous to the survival of AChat unless they found an original approach that clearly separates them from their competition. I'm not saying AChat doesn't have the potential to become what you described, I'm just suggesting that AChat may not want to pursue that particular path. That's just my opinion.  :)

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #3 : March 14, 2012, 08:47:02 PM »

I've been to a few of "Those other" game sites that are primarlty web based... but I think AChat is unique with being a stand alone "Peer-to-peer" adult version that these other game sites are sadly lacking. The one thing I truely and completely love about AChat is that it is 100% adult orientated... Something the other games Claim to Be, but fall so completely short of the mark.

I applaud your conception and idea, fateinfinity... but to create the model you suggest could be something that the Dev-Team has no plans on heading towards at this time. 

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : March 14, 2012, 10:33:00 PM »

personnaly , i play the other game too , but , for me , achat is unique and if the game had to change its hmmmm .... "game orientation" (sorry i dont found the good word) to become like the other , i'm not sure i will stay , cause i dont need to "play" two games who will be basically the sames  ;D .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #5 : March 15, 2012, 12:58:17 AM »

Fate,

I can definitly see some aspects of your dream realised. You mentioned furniture, decorating your house, choosing different faces, from all ethnic backgrounds. That is just a matter of further developing what they already have done.

They have started on extra's for the room, and I can see that expand to a bigger stock of decorations for your home. I see it as a great opportunity to personalise the room to your own taste.

I too have looked at other games, but the massiveness of them, overwhelmed me alittle. For me AChat is a unique game, that allows to keep a small circle around you if you wish, and allows a huge circle of friends as too.. The minimalised game world feels less impressive when first entering. IN the other games I felt utterly lost and having a guide there, is essential.

This game has a simple set up and I think they will leave it this way..

my 2 cents

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bluedenim
: 3007

« #6 : March 15, 2012, 01:27:36 AM »

Hi Fate!

I love the idea too...

Unlike everyone else on here, it seems, I have never played "another game" such as has been described so I can't comment on that aspect, but I think that some of what you have dreamed will come to AChat, maybe before I reach retirement age too....................

Hey if we can't dream, we can't have dreams to aim for!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #7 : March 15, 2012, 04:37:45 AM »

I think most of you have miss a little the point.....Fate isn't talking about a persistent world like other sex oriented games (there is one in particular perfect for this), but about an apartment. it's not so much work then a simple room, the real hard work is on programming all the code we need to make it work like Fate's dream.

A walking sistem wouldn't be so hard and, if i don't mind, someone had recently mention it like an update really wellcome.

Maybe the hard part is the change sistem from the view to the room, that's an hard point! but if we can freely move in the house (and if we have a better zoom option), we don't need it.

To make this dream come true, there is a lot of work, but it isn't impossible!

@Azrielle: whit something like this, you can set your room like the NSPD headquarter!

Fate,

I can definitly see some aspects of your dream realised. You mentioned furniture, decorating your house, choosing different faces, from all ethnic backgrounds. That is just a matter of further developing what they already have done.

They have started on extra's for the room, and I can see that expand to a bigger stock of decorations for your home. I see it as a great opportunity to personalise the room to your own taste.

Tight, there is a biiig difference between forniture and decoration. Dev-team have recently release decoration for speciall event (christams, new year, S. Valentine day and birthday party) and few of them can be used in daily routine.
About forniture, the thing is totally different.....as i said in anther topic i like the room whit view, but i'd like to be able to have the stripe sheet on the bed, something impossible at the moment, but if we can personalize our forniture too, this dream can finally become true!
« : March 15, 2012, 05:12:27 AM hentaiboy69 »

FateInfinity
: 51

« #8 : March 15, 2012, 04:50:17 AM »

As hentayboy told, I didn't think about a MMORPG, it will be really useless for the aim of ACHAT. TightFit74 was closer to the real meaning of my post: it was a way to list the changes I would like to see in Achat.
I am not interested in a persistent world, I just would like to have much more interactions with my partners/friends.
I mean, neather in RL i do sex always in the same place with always the same people... (well, this last sentence is not really true because otherwise my husband will start to think bad things...) but however I like to change, and much more in a game, where I should be able to do things I usually can't do in RL... or not?
I think it is not really nice to meet people and to stick there, in that room, doing nothing, just waiting to start to fuck. I would like to have something to do there with them just to warm up the mood. Some mini-games in the room, as strip-poker or other exciting things could help to break the ice.
And the possibility to customize the rooms.
And the possibility to move from a room to another while playing with my partner(s).
And much more customizations for my avatar. Ethnic avatar in example. Chineses, japaneses, afro-americans, latin. Each with several age levels (from young to mature to granny).
Several faces with several options (it is quite easy to separate the face in parts and allow users to customize those parts: large or narrow forehead, large or narrow eyes, separated or close eyes, long or short nose, large or narrow nose, large or narrow mouth, full or slim lips and so on.
Customizable body: I understand that is not easy to allow people to change the tallness of the avatar due the animations (if I do a too short or too tall avatar the position of the cock and the pussy won't fit anymore, this is understandable) but at least the bulk of the avatar: slim or fat, with more or less muscles, slim legs or bulk legs and so on.
Possibility to wear and unwear undies while doing sex.
Lot of clothes to choose from, because I like to see my friends when they say: "wow, very sexy dress!" and so on.
Each dress should have two modes: the normal mode and the "sex mode" because i also like to do sex full dressed. So why not allow me to put down my jeans and do sex? Or to pull up my skirt and do sex? Well, probably for jeans is not that easy, because some positions will be impossible to do, but for those positions they could just totally remove the jeans. For skirts it can be easier. I already have miniskirts I can wear while doing sex. A long skirt can be pulled up and be shown as a rolled up skirt.
And, of course, dynamic shadows and lights and much more realistic skins.

I don't really need the possibility to walk thru different rooms of my apartment, developers can just put the small avatars in the middle of the room: to change room I click somewhere in the destination room and the little avatars will jump directly there. It was just a way to show the whole planimetry of the apartment so we can choose where to go to have fun.

Well, ok, surely this post contains features already requested elsewhere, it was just a way to give a vision of a future, hypothetical, achat.
 :-*

I am actually yet living in a persistent world, but nevertheless i came in Achat. This means I don't want achat becomes a persistent world or a MMORPG.
I just would like to have it enhanced as much as possible.
Maybe just a dream. But why not to show you my dream?
 ::)
hentaiboy69

« #9 : March 15, 2012, 08:30:23 AM »

Just a sample i do in little more of an hour using autocad 2010. it need all the detail (windows, door, etcetera) but it have 2 bedroom, a bath and living room whit kitchen
« : March 15, 2012, 10:43:25 AM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #10 : March 15, 2012, 11:40:59 AM »

Fate. Love it love it, love it., especially the jeans lol!

You have my backing, for what it's worth. Probably the kiss of death............., if so, sorry.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #11 : March 15, 2012, 11:50:52 AM »

I agree with some of your wishes and ideas. And I also wish, AChat will stay what it is:
Unique and simple

Usually fast (the I'm not talking about sex ;) ), easy to handle and at least all players share one the same background.

hentaiboy69

« #12 : March 28, 2012, 10:06:16 AM »

I'll come back to this topic cause i don't wanna see it diying so fast.

I was just thinking on Singles game and i'll remember how it works for the house sistem: here, you can move around, interacting whit object, move on the roof and at last go out to the local pub just moving to stairs.
This is not to tell you i wan all of this (but it will be nice!) but cause i wanna show you this pics:

this is what you see when you are on the roof: a part of a city whit building etcetera. now, if we can have something similar, men, i will be really happy! something small, whit a backgroud pic to make it lighter,but really interessing!

P.S.:  what about long hairstyle like that!?

I know someone of you gonna say "Leave the status quo, achat is nice for what is it and how it works", but can get out of my mind this idea.
« : March 29, 2012, 05:56:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

bobbler

« #13 : March 28, 2012, 06:19:03 PM »

i agree with tight and lover. achat is unique and simple...which i like...and i don't see that changing. there are a few other sites that have more of what you're looking for fate
hentaiboy69

« #14 : March 29, 2012, 04:12:29 AM »

Let's see it under another point of view.

• we know dev-team is working to gang band pose: this will mean we can be able to be in room whit 4 or maybe more users at time. someone here would like to have two couple interacting separately and others (like me) prefer all the room mate involved in one action. so, all this mean there can be the need for more space in a room, specially for the first option. so, what's better then have an apartment to enjoy it!?
  • yesterday, i was talking whit Pafe and Satoire (two really sweet and nice woman!) when Medjai and Jacq log in, so at last i was talking whit all of them. And usually, when i talk whit somenoe, i like to see him or her, so sometimes i switch to one or another whit the "?" button (sorry, Med and Jacq, but looking at pafe and satoire is motre better then looking at you two!  ;D). and in this the idea of Fate is pretty nice, cause you can invite your friends and be able to have them all in front of you
  • last thing, we and Fate are not talking of an entire city like in other social game, just about a merely apartment whit 3 or 4 room, nothing more.if we can personalize the forniture, everyone is free to set it how he like it, even a sort of "common area"

Those are my thougs and i don't expect someone else totally agree whit them, but respect them yes!

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: