*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  CLOTHES IMPROVEMENT
« previous next »
: [1]
: CLOTHES IMPROVEMENT  ( 3335 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : March 24, 2012, 04:00:40 AM »

yeah yeah, i know there are tons of topic about clothes, but this is more for talk about some update on existing one.

i mean.....the other day, i was looking at the apron i have bought several months ago and trying it whit different combination. I know it presume to work on a full naked body, but i think something similar to this

can be good too and sexy like the full nude version. I was thinking to use it combined whit a shirt i usually use  to simulate when i was working at the donut shop (look at my post on NSPD).

i can presume this is a problem of clothes level, but honestly, i like the idea to have the chance to mix more clothes. if i don't remember badly, if you wear a shirt it's not possible to add the bra at the same time, why!? ok, you can set it like sexy outfit, but it's not exactly the same thing.....under a transparent shirt (we have many, here!) you muist see it if you wear one.

And to close this, i would ask if some on the girl have notice if the strap-on was fixed

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : March 24, 2012, 07:39:54 AM »

if you talk about the autoremoving of the strapons we can buy , hmmm no last time i tryed 2 or 3 weeks , the strapon was always removed in sex poses  :-\ . lets talk like a man  ;D , it mean i still have a big black strapon who is useless in my inventory  ;D ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
jeanona31
: 503

« #2 : March 24, 2012, 08:59:18 AM »

Very god point Hentai

I would also like more  combination of the existing cloths,
it would be nice if the sexy transparent dress had the opportunity to combine with the sexy underwear.

like the design and combination in the picture above.
Wow so sexy - love it !

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : March 29, 2012, 08:50:11 AM »

thanks, but i'm talking not only about that, jeanona.......my idea was to set the apron over the clothes i usually use during the week (sort of school uniform you can see here: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1430.msg31048.html#new) for the pantless friday thinking bout my post on the NSPD topic.

Have more chance of combination, can give us so much dfferent style and it help to identify an avatar from another till we don't have more personalization option on them (body shape, age, etcetera)!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: