*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your favourite accessory
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: [VOTE] For your favourite accessory  ( 24493 )
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #30 : September 20, 2012, 06:00:58 PM »

:p i'm voting for kitty ears just looking at the picture hentai posted and that video my friend sent sold me on kitty ears and tail  lol
bluedenim
: 3007

« #31 : September 21, 2012, 12:50:18 PM »

Lolz!

I wish I could see you wearing them in rl Alita!

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Alita

« #32 : September 23, 2012, 05:28:37 PM »

heheheh don't tempt me i have a bunch of kitty ear hats i wear in the winter ;p   and i have mittens with a kitty paw design lol and if i have my scarf hanging from the bottom of my jacket it looks like a tail.

here's my fav ;p i were this one and a knitted one like it in the summer sometimes lol

and here's one of the ones thats for winter only i love these they are soo warm rawr!!

if you want i'll post some of the stores i order them from so you can get some too :) 
bluedenim

« #33 : September 23, 2012, 11:30:10 PM »

OMG totally lurve them!

and that girl? red hair and brown eyes? I know the hair is colored, but she has red eyebrows... and I thought I was a freak!

DreamGirl4u
: 11

« #34 : October 05, 2012, 03:51:40 AM »

We really need the sexy nipple and belly button rings which i voted for. I hope they make the nipple rings seperate from the belly button rings and belly buttom bar be even better. Oh and i hope they make it in both Gold and Silver to choose from so we can buy both colors  :)
Alita

« #35 : October 06, 2012, 10:52:50 AM »

OMG totally lurve them!

and that girl? red hair and brown eyes? I know the hair is colored, but she has red eyebrows... and I thought I was a freak!

I know!!! they are soo cute ;p i just bought a new one kinda like the first picture but its black,  purple and pink!!! :D

We really need the sexy nipple and belly button rings which i voted for. I hope they make the nipple rings seperate from the belly button rings and belly buttom bar be even better. Oh and i hope they make it in both Gold and Silver to choose from so we can buy both colors  :)

I hope they just combine all the studs, chains and stuff.  :)  because i really would like Lip rings, tongue studs, belly button rings/studs, and waist chains, nipple rings/studs, clit bars/rings all in one shot.  it would be better in my opinion to combine them all and sell them one by one all in one update.

Lover
: 10350

« #36 : October 27, 2012, 11:00:02 AM »

We have a drwa at the moment. Will it change until the end of this month?

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #37 : October 29, 2012, 08:19:24 PM »

Vote for belly and button rings *cough*  ::)

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
bluedenim

« #38 : October 30, 2012, 02:41:11 PM »

If I'm going to come 3rd, I transfer my 6 votes to the belly button & nipple piercings

:)

sm3369
: 50

« #39 : October 31, 2012, 12:42:20 AM »

I vote  for sexy belly & nipple jewelery ;D. Although I don't have in real, I've been wanting it here to show my naughty side a bit ;D. What do you all think?

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #40 : October 31, 2012, 12:47:41 AM »

i think its cute , but i dont think i'll have some in real one day , i love my nipples like they are actually  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #41 : October 31, 2012, 02:44:23 AM »

That looks great Stephanie!

And Rukya.......it's no good judge by your self! Let us help you in this!   ;D ;D

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #42 : November 01, 2012, 08:16:28 AM »

lol watch what you say , i could surprise you  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #43 : November 01, 2012, 03:17:57 PM »

uuuuhh....dunno if i have to be happy ao scaried by your words.....hope the first option!  ::)

Lover
: 10350

« #44 : November 01, 2012, 03:28:41 PM »

Poll is locked now. The results will be send to Susy and a new poll is starting soon.

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: