*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Busy Button: Put your revamp ideas here
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Busy Button: Put your revamp ideas here  ( 6975 )
Zinah
: 167

« : March 30, 2012, 03:03:29 PM »

I'm starting this topic:

• Because Lover (a Moderator) requested we do so, twice actually.
  • To collect ideas regarding how to change/improve/add more variations to the Busy button.

Be advised, this thread is not to discuss the validity of the button in it's current state, but presupposes the button needs improvement.

Game on!
« : March 30, 2012, 04:41:01 PM Zinah »
Zinah

« #1 : March 30, 2012, 03:10:01 PM »

The list of modifications so far...

• Ignore everyone
  • Accept messages from Friends/lovers/Spouse only
  • Accept messages from "X language/Country only"
  • Ignore all invites
  • Accept invites from Friends/Lovers/Spouse only
  • Accept invites from X country/language only
  • AFK
  • Ignore all cold invites
  • Allow personalized text for 'Block messages'
  • Change the message colour from yellow to something else
« : March 30, 2012, 03:23:53 PM Zinah »
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : March 30, 2012, 03:11:41 PM »

Zinah, yes I'm a mod (for the support-board) - but most of all I'm a member of this forum and a "fan" of AChat :)

I like to add:
- Block all cold invites
- If using this button, the colour should not be yellow and it would be great to use an own text

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : March 30, 2012, 03:37:49 PM »

Here's mine, similar to Zinah's idea

• Stop all invite: if we are just in chat mode, it's so usefull!
  • Aknowledge only friends, lover and spouse chat
  • Aknowledge only friends, lover and spouse invite

Plus, it's really necesserly modify the busy message, whit the way it is now mistake are over every corner adding a specific message for it
Any other hint are wellcome!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : March 30, 2012, 04:46:47 PM »

hehe no need to write my idea , lover was too fast lol , i follow you with the own message  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Zinah

« #5 : March 31, 2012, 10:09:29 AM »

There was so much passion in the initial thread.  I'm surprised that there isn't a huge list of ideas being tossed out left right and center.  Is the list already complete? 
medjai
: 415

« #6 : March 31, 2012, 10:25:18 AM »

Except for the fact that no program can separate cold invites from regular ones I think you already covered pretty much everthing, but give it some more time, maybe someone will come up with more ideas  ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : March 31, 2012, 10:33:07 AM »

Medjai, I for myself say "Block cold invites". Of course, no system is able to differ cold from "hot"...lol.
It might be better to say "Block all invites", cause this is what I mean. Nobody is able to invite me as long as this state is set. When I want to accept an invite I have to switch off this state. On this way you can be sure to get an invitation from the one you're talking to.

Zinah, give some time. You started yesterday and now it's weekend :)

medjai
: 415

« #8 : March 31, 2012, 10:35:01 AM »

Yeah I know what you meant Lover I was just teasing a little :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : March 31, 2012, 10:51:44 AM »

Think mine are about a variation of the same, just less buttons to press :)

1)  Accept all messages and cold invites --- Game on  hehe !!!
2)  Accept messages / invites from  listed Friends / Lovers / Spouse only

3)  Ignore everyone, invites and chat alike - change colour code from yellow - message  " AFK - Away From Keyboard "
4)  Ignore all invites - chat mode only from anyone.

5) Allow personalised text for blocked messages eg   "I'm with my spouse"   " I only room with my Spouse "  "  I'm having a bad day  GRRR .."   

Think that about covers it.  :)

Have fun Folks ;)    xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
chasxxx
: 116

« #10 : April 01, 2012, 04:46:57 AM »

I like the "yellow" for just general busy. i like the idea of keeping SOME outside ppl guessing if i'm rooming or not.

>>a "blue" light/ball for in the forum/shopping/AFK

>>a "ring through" option for spouse only, even if in room. (this would definitely make people discriminate more in selection of spice ((plural of spouse)) )

>>busy to all but friends/lovers/spouse

>>busy to males/females/shemales (select one or more)
apollo13nut
: 262

« #11 : June 13, 2012, 10:09:32 PM »

I agree with the idea of adding a block for genders (like a button that says "Block selected sexes" and then checkboxes under it for Male, Female, Shemale)

For the person with the idea of blocking by language/country, the only way that would work is if the system was revamped for a pre-programmed drop down of countries with specific spellings....as it is you can have USA, United States, etc for country because each individual spells it differently....and then there are those that use it for extended banners and don't put a real country to begin with.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: