*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions for a better AChat experience
« previous next »
: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21
: Suggestions for a better AChat experience  ( 182067 )
cakegirl

« #225 : June 30, 2010, 12:54:18 PM »

I agree Janine Dee, it would nice to be invisible when you are just making some avatar changes and checking messages instead of getting bombarded the minute you sign on! If the Ateam could make this an option I would be thrilled! Even better is the choice to be invisible to everyone but your friends/lovers/spouses if you so choose! So I guess three buttons or selections would be required!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #226 : June 30, 2010, 02:05:09 PM »

The trick is that many figure the AChat team wants the lists to look nice and full, and if we're all vanishing into selective rooms and invisibility they wouldn't have that, but to link invisibility with the Character Editor we are allows to take a breath between logging in and joining in, as well as being able to edit our avatars in peace.

I'm hoping it could be a compromise.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
cakegirl

« #227 : June 30, 2010, 02:25:57 PM »

that would work for me!
Lover
: 10350

« #228 : July 01, 2010, 07:28:53 AM »

This would be a big deal for us. It should be simple to implement. If you login you are automatically in the editor mode. You are invisible as long as you are there. When you go to "search" or "show myself" you are visible.

Janine Dee

« #229 : July 01, 2010, 01:45:19 PM »

That's kind of what I was imagining it would work like.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #230 : July 01, 2010, 06:41:08 PM »

With the calls for selective rooms I would say being able to sign in invisibly would be a great fix on the being flooded with messages problem, it would be a simple implement and I think at this point it wouldn't hurt AChat all that much.

If they want visible chatters they could have you invisible when in Character Editor and visible when in Partner Search.

and that is *exactly* what i asked for almost a year ago when i made this thread and it has not yet happened
bobbler

« #231 : July 01, 2010, 06:41:49 PM »

This would be a big deal for us. It should be simple to implement. If you login you are automatically in the editor mode. You are invisible as long as you are there. When you go to "search" or "show myself" you are visible.

and exactly that too...all of it  ;)
Janine Dee

« #232 : July 01, 2010, 07:55:07 PM »

Great minds, and maybe if it gets brought back to the surface they'll reconsider it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #233 : July 01, 2010, 08:01:52 PM »

we can only hope... :)
Lover

« #234 : July 02, 2010, 05:13:30 AM »

The A-Team is listening to us (thanks for adding the new boards) if our wishes are "simple" to create and are in common with their ideas and business. What could be a reason against this wish?
1. They want to show all memebers who have logged in (...the list to look nice and full... as Janine said)
2. A new programming of the software is needed
3. ???

1. You only are invisble for the short time you check messages and edit your character
2. I don't know enough about this job; maybe it's only one little change, maybe a big change?
3. ???

Janine Dee

« #235 : July 02, 2010, 07:35:03 AM »

I think everyone here gets that the development team is listening, but things do change. The new GUI for one could have coding that would make what was once a difficult task much easier. We've also got much larger numbers since Bobbler first brought it up, maybe they'll feel more comfortable letting some be invisible for a time.

I figure more harm is done by not asking then could be done by putting in the request.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #236 : July 02, 2010, 09:18:09 AM »

Janine, I am at your side. Of course we shall go on asking and we will! Talking about being invisible I was searching for arguments they could have against it. If we know these arguments we can find other solutions.
What do you mean "we've also got much longer numbers"? Are you talking about more members are shown?

bobbler

« #237 : July 02, 2010, 10:01:22 AM »

yes Lover she means more members  ;)
cakegirl

« #238 : July 02, 2010, 10:29:07 AM »

Lover and Janine Dee, thank you for the updates and all of your hard work! It is greatly appreciated.  ;D

Now if we can get the gifting squared away so we can gift to either sex would be awsome!
sinnnn
: 1379

« #239 : July 05, 2010, 07:10:23 AM »

Just a thought.

How bout being able to change the looks of the Robots before we go in a room with them?  Just change their looks an outfits/color/hairstyle or maybe you(A-Team) can change their looks every other week.  Its not a major thing that needs to be adding here, just thought I put a whisper in your ear for future ideas. ;D
: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21  
« previous next »
: